Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota " Corsa Pics "

GT4 BOOSTER

Yeah It's just to prove how many cars that Britain is missing out on. basically we are denied at least 1/3 of the Japanese car that are made over there. It's a shame as i quite like the Toyota will. It's really different. As for the corsa that's very similar to a corolla with a boot.

jerry!!

Toyota cavalier! No way thats a Chevrolet Cavalier! I rented one of them while on my hols in Florida!Cant beleive they sell them as Toyotas!

Well all I can say is I hope the Toyota Corsa is better than the Vauxhall Corsa....

That car is NAFF!  :D  :P

I agree!! Dodgy...very dodgy indeed

Toyota cavalier! No way thats a Chevrolet Cavalier! I rented one of them while on my hols in Florida!Cant beleive they sell them as Toyotas!

In America wasn't there some inport restriction a few years back on Jap cars and thus they had to good through American Dealerships/import agencies?

About 6 years ago I saw a GM Nova and to me it looked like an early 80'S AE82 Toyota Corolla.

Perhaps our American Members may be able to shed some light on this.

Well all I can say is I hope the Toyota Corsa is better than the Vauxhall Corsa....

Must disagree, I was miffed when work said my new co car was a corsa, its an SRI, and as a bog standard motor its serving me fine, 7K in the last 3 and half months, its great up the motorway and excellent round the A roads, although it has only been washed once so it doesnt look at its best, but (touch wood) its serving me well.

The handling for a stock motor is really most excellent (dont knock it till you have tried it, you may well be surprised I was. although every muppet and his bird want to race at the traffic lights, specially those with the sxi) :ph34r:

Must disagree, I was miffed when work said my new co car was a corsa, its an SRI, and as a bog standard motor its serving me fine, 7K in the last 3 and half months, its great up the motorway and excellent round the A roads, although it has only been washed once so it doesnt look at its best, but (touch wood) its serving me well.

The handling for a stock motor is really most excellent (dont knock it till you have tried it, you may well be surprised I was. although every muppet and his bird want to race at the traffic lights, specially those with the sxi) :ph34r:

I have tried one! Had one as a courtesy car when I had my accident - I'm sorry but I just didnt like it - the driving position wasnt comfortable and the engine was really noisy! Needless to say I was so pleased when I could give it back and get back in a Yaris again - it just wasnt my type of car (no offence!)

i alway liked the Toyota Curren :( if only it was rear drive and had a 3sgte it would be fantastic. It looks like it should be a drift machine :(

curren_index.jpg

That is one mean looking car there. i really like that. Shame that Toyota didn't bring that over here :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links