Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Your Credit History

pizza boy

Since my heavy spending over xmas an bein a now skint student, ive been checkin out my cred ratin using rough n ready free services for 6 month interest free credit cards. They aint 100% accurate but it'll give you an idea. Personally I thought the Area Code rating is hilarious.

Check it out

Checkmyfile.com - Personal Credit Rating

Checkmyfile.com - Area Code rating

For the record I have an average rating bah. An I live in an average area. How dull. :rolleyes:

I got an average rating too... :rolleyes:

Quite surprising since my actual credit rating is shot to hell :ffs:

:lol::lol:

The area seems quite accurate tho :blink:

A credit asesment that doesn't ask what you earm :blink:

Lol @ area one!!

"Classification:

Wealthy older families occupying spacious houses in exclusive areas

This postcode is typical of 1.56% of the UK population. "

1 bad account in every 24...

Funny, there are only 2 houses in my postcode :lol:

General Overview of OX2 0LD

Classification:

Affluent singles and students

This postcode is typical of 1.14% of the UK population.

Housing Type: The most common type of housing in this area is converted flats. These properties are mainly privately rented and the amount of moving within this area is classed as being very high.

Residents: In this area the most common social group is ABC1. The levels of qualifications held by residents is very high and of these residents a high proportion are directors. Households predominantly consist of young singles and students and there are a very high number of students in the area.

Financial: There is an above average number of investors who reside in this area. The financial risk associated with this post code is average. The number of Gold Card owners is very high.

Other Information: There is a low level of car ownership in this area. The type of daily newspaper bought is typically a quality one and the typical Sunday newspaper is of quality type.

:D

Here is mine......

Credit Rating: 1 star

What this means: This is the lowest credit rating of all. You may well have difficulty getting credit, or if you do get credit, you may be paying higher interest rates than most people. We recommend you check your credit file without delay to make sure that it correctly reflects your financial standing and that everything possible is done to improve your rating..

What a lot of rubbish. I actually had a proper credit check a couple of months ago and it was excellent, the questions are too vague and the results reflect this. I just wanted to compare.

It gave me something to do at lunch anyway.

Cool :)

1 Star - 540 Points! Just because I dont have a credit card... right.

As for my area, their are some funny highlights:

- There is a very high level of car ownership in this area.

- The number of Gold Card owners is low.

And then the finincial - 1 in 8 Bad Accounts. Score 782

Additionally I went to my bank and I am in risk band 2 (9 being worst 1 being best) once I open my savings account I will join 1.

Wow...

I got a 2 star credit rating..the one about the postcode is totally off though!;

Classification:

Couples in smaller houses

This postcode is typical of 4.59% of the UK population. 

Housing Type:  The most common type of housing in this area is semi detached. These properties are mainly of mixed tenure and the amount of moving within this area is classed as being very low. 

Residents:  In this area the most common social group is C1C2. The levels of qualifications held by residents is low and of these residents a low proportion are directors. Households predominantly consist of retired couples and there are a very low number of students in the area.

Other Information:  There is a low level of car ownership in this area. The type of daily newspaper bought is typically a quality one and the typical Sunday newspaper is of quality or mid market type.

Nope, most of the houses are owned by families...there are a few couples only but not many. Houses are all terraced, not semi detached and are all kept well!

The bit about the amount of moving is right though :) Dont know of any directors in this half of the road :blink: and there are a few OAPS living on their own.

Low level of car ownership? Nope that is wrong aswell...not sure about the quality of papers!!

LOL

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links