Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Volkswagen Drivers

Razor_Rage

Somebody MUST be extracting the urine!

There was another classic on there when i used to be a dub boy! The yank asked why his brakes wernt working after he painted them red for a "race look" Someone asked for some pics and he put up a photo of the brakes/discs/studs/hoses all painted red! lol Loads of people thought it was true but it was just a car at a scrap yard they were using to take the pee!

read further, this bloke isnt bothered about breakin his car, seems like its just summit he uses to learn from, im on pg 9 and its a great read apart from people sayin its fake, shows its a good forum as well how they're helping him

LMFAO

"What does the metal look like? Maybe some duct tape or JB Weld could help you out. In all seriousness though, you blew your motor up. Good going Capt. Stupid."

"Oh well. I probably needed a new engine anyway"

first of all, its a JETTA. That just makes me pee myself to start off with.

secondly, he wants to turbo it, ROFLMAO! what a nonce.

I could only read as far as the "poured water". There were so many tears in my eyes from laughing I couldn't see the rest :lol:

I drive a VW, was about to get offended. But that is ridicilous! Idiots!

Not I thou :)

sorry about that, didn't mean to offend anyone who drives a VW on here! :!Removed!:

I got to page 5 yesterday and now it just keeps saying invalid topic???

I'm gutted!! What happens after he's just put the engine in and blown the chip.

I got to page 5 yesterday and now it just keeps saying invalid topic???

I'm gutted!!  What happens after he's just put the engine in and blown the chip.

I know

I tried to post it on mr2roc yesterday and that's all they got. :huh:

he goes back to the bloke who he bought engine off, gets all help off him and gets it runnin sweet.

i reckon this blke deseves a medal, but not for the puttin water in his engine bit, but if he has the money why did he pick a jetta as his project, they are ugly cars, on a par with 309's

Thanks for that houston. I agree with you though. The guy had alot of balls (and money) to start a project like that and his missis helped.

I drive a VW, was about to get offended. But that is ridicilous! Idiots!

Not I thou :)

sorry about that, didn't mean to offend anyone who drives a VW on here! :!Removed!:

Aye no problem matey, cause what those people have done is a highly mockable offence!

Acutally american Jetta, is the UK Bora, before that it was the vento and before that it was called a Jetta in the UK. Basically a golf wiht a boot