Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whatcha Think?

RossP

i thought the c west side skirts only fitted the 5 door?

where can you get them from for the 3door? and how much? (envy doesnt have a price) and i think theyre 5 door

C-west have skirts for the 5 door yaris and 3 door. Check their website! Nah ebvy doesn't have prices, i only know how much it is for the full kit, but that isn't going to help you much. give them a buzz!

When you said a few modifications what did you mean? I never knew their was a difference btw the front of a Yaris, and a Yaris TS.

Maybe I will have to get C-One then.

from what i can understand, the places where you attach the bumper are different, so you'd have to juggle them about. A bit of a job, but i can't see that it would be impossible! Well, with the C-one, it's a lovely bit of kit, and will fit a T-Sport no problems. I just think it's expensive for what it is! Yes, i know it's carbon fibre, but does that really justify the price? Then again, you could say that about the C-West kit i'm after as well... :huh: Right, i'll just shut up now i think! ;)

But I've been thinking...

Dont need to paint the C-One kit... so it will work out about the same once all fitted, mayb a little bit more but not much.

C-One sideskirts thou, no thanks, £550 or so.

• 1 year later...

I got the front lip from the same company of the red car in your post today,the japan company called butterfly system,it's more like VIP system I think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links