Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris -02

Jusa-O

Hi all, i'm new to these forums and i came to check out some international sites too.

I own a 2002 1,3 liter Yaris, and i'd like to hear your opininon about. I've done some "small" mods like exhaust and stuff... I'll tease you guys (and girls?!?) with just 1 pic for now...

http://www.kolumbus.fi/zine/Madallus/takaa_lajassa.jpg

And here's the list of mods:

-Simons exhaust system (with 1 muffler in the back)

-Cobra suspension (-40mm)

-15" subwoofer in trunk (in spare wheel's place)

-Sony 1000W 2/1 amplifier (searching for digital for more power)

-Better and louder Speakers in front

-16" alessio polar wheels (Bridgestone 205/45 tires)

-Hella 1000 extra lights

-clarion cd-player (sucks by the way :))

-lexus style rear lights

-etc....

Coming up:

-Shaved trunk (before summer)

-Carcept bodykit

If you can understand finnish, i recommend you visit www.finvitz.net

Sounds like some powewrful music mods in your wee Yaris! Keep up the good work! And while your there, pay £25 to go gold then you can have your very own garage to leave pics of your car and details (with pics) of all your mods!

You'll be supporting the club and sharing your work! That goes for everybody!! Cough up people! :thumbsup:

Sounds like some powewrful music mods in your wee Yaris! Keep up the good work! And while your there, pay £25 to go gold then you can have your very own garage to leave pics of your car and details (with pics) of all your mods!

You'll be supporting the club and sharing your work! That goes for everybody!! Cough up people!  :thumbsup:

I agree with that :thumbsup:

Jusa-O thats a nice looking Yaris you've got there!! Nice colour aswell

205/45/16? Not 195/45 then?

Any arch mods on their? Looks nice... I like a good 5-Door

I admit, the wheels are too wide, 7,5" and ET 42.

This is actually quite interesting, have you ever seen a carcept bodykit in 5-door vitz? I haven't found one... The pictures suck now, cuz we have a LOT snow here, and the winterwheels are like 13" ugliest things i've ever seen.

The sub is designed to DBdrags, let's see how it sounds in a everyday yaris :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

I don't like it mate, but nice effort none the less. And i think you know how most people feel about the carcept kit on here. None the less, if you like it, that's what matters! :thumbsup:

Better watch my words here and slowly move back to finlands yaris forums... But, I like it and that's what matters, right? But tell me what you mates think about the trunk, that's not a carzone kit :D

try buying the carcept "how to ruin your car guide"

lad at the end of the day if you like who cares :thumbsup: , good effort i not a big fan of the kit but its looks great in red, sweet job on the smooth boot lid looks great

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you brought the crapcept kit! :(

At least it it looks like its put on properly i guess

i LOVE the colour and the car minus the carcept kit. It just doesnt follow the lines of the car. It is that standard kit look that they have designed for every car under the sun and so wasnt designed specifically with this car in mind! but apart from that....WHAT A CAR! i love that colour! its soooo sexy! and the horns really set it off! Nice choice of rims aswell! tailgate possibly a bit too smooth for me unless you have some cool gizmo to get the boot up that would compensate for it :P

How do you shave the trunk? I'm guessing thats not a job for Gillette Mach3! :lol::lol:

Welcome Jusa-O to our gracious forumna! :group-cuddles:

Lovely looking car, I must admit I'm not too keen on the Carcept myself, but as long as you like it then thats all that matters! :D

PS - Likin' your horny action! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Better watch my words here and slowly move back to finlands yaris forums... But, I like it and that's what matters, right? But tell me what you mates think about the trunk, that's not a carzone kit  :D

No need to slip off anywhere..everyone is welcome here.. even Ford owners :lol: not everyone is going to like every car, some don't like mine, why they don't like mine i have no idea :P .

A Yaris is a Yaris, great little cars.. as long as you are happy with it, keep modding it... but get rid of the nodding dog from the back seat.

Well, at least i'm not going anywhere yet... Just doesn't seem right cuz i've done so much work with the car and someone doesn't like it :( I understand that everyone doesn't like the carcept kit, but I personally do :rolleyes: I bought it second hand and the price was decent too, so i'm pleased with it. There's not many kits available here in Finland and my personal favourite bodykits are expensive (K1, veilside), so i went with this one and i'm more than pleased with it!!! Some german visitors here in Oulu just don't get it, but at least the girls dig it and that's all that counts, right mates :group-cuddles:

The boot lid opens inside just with a press of button, i've installed electric opening system and it works like a dream.

PS - there's no nodding dog in back seat... It's hanging in the rearview mirror, and got from a happymeal-don't-eat-this-crap box :drool:

I want a smoothed bootlid 'cos the wiper is useless and the bootlock is too big! :thumbsup:

Might have trouble getting the washer bit off though as the TTE is covering it kind of! :(

Not a fan of the carcept mate but whatever floats your boat! :thumbsup:

Is this red a standard yaris colour in the uk or a respray? is it chilli red as it looks soooo nice! if it is standard in the uk whats its proper name please! :D cheers

Is this red a standard yaris colour in the uk or a respray? is it chilli red as it looks soooo nice! if it is standard in the uk whats its proper name please! :D cheers

I'm sure thats Chilli Red - the limited edition Caldera Red was slightly darker and was also metallic whereas the Chilli Red is a solid colour.

Saw a Caldera Red Yaris on the motorway the other day - even Rich commented on the colour - although he prefers Carlo Blue above all others- he has to - or else! lol :lol::lol:

Chilli Red has a lovely gleam to it though! :thumbsup:

Hehe cheers :D My mates reckon i shouldn't go for chilli red as its "tacky"! PUH what do they know! Reds my fav colour and seeing it look that shiny just means i HAVE to have one! or carlo blue or black as second choice (keep the colour packs/crews happy :P)

lol you choose whatever colour YOU want - not to keep us reprobates happy....

Although Carlo Blue is a smashing colour - shines like no other - check out my garage (Kaori) or the Carlo Blue Crew linky for pics of the Carlo shine! :D :D

yeh well i became a carlo fan after seeing rays in MK :D but yeah red favourite colour!