Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Donny Show 2005

MSC_Kev

I am interested and would love to get my Paseo on show with the new bodykit!!! There might be some more ICE and bits ready for that date too!!!

I will confirm whether i will be able to be on TOC stand soon!!!

Will also post pics of it completed then too!!!

Matt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MSC_Kev

• james1760

• knightrider

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is also a prize for the best club stand!

Those clubs lucky enough to get booked into Ripspeed Donny will be judged on how good their stand is. For those who make the most effort and have the best cars, there is a trophy and 100 quid in prize money.

If we get some of the top modded cars in this club in attendance, then winning that is a real possibility :)

Donny south has an even bigger event for prizes, £5000 cash to best stand in show. Things like the car's, stand layout, even members clothing is taken into consideration and club benefits, which lets face at are HUGE here at the TOC!!!

So all non goldies wishing to attend, get your money out and join us!!! :yes:

Kev :P

Not sure yet, just sorting it out with the admin on how were going to do it.

Trust me, going Gold is well worth it for the savings you'll get included in your membership, mines coming up for renewal in a few weeks and I'll be going gold again :)

I will regulary update the thread and add information as needed, I'll sort all the hotels details over the coming days, I have an agreement with one hotel that there will adequate rooms available, contacts are a wonderful thing ;)

Kev

OK we've had some very promising interest so far and people wishing to attend.

thank you.

Just thought I'd bump up the topic again, to give people the chance to show interest. Looks like I could be keeping the car now, so fingers crossed should be able to attend........phew!!!

Kev :)

Come on people, more then this showed interest a few months back when I raised it.

Can the admin peeps, answer my Pm too :)

ta

Kev :P

i think of this as a stepping stone towards a magazine feature!

all the money you put into your car think about getting some back in smiles and seeing people appreciate your car!

Would love to show mine off.. but dunno if it would be up to the standards of some on here.. (lots of very good cars.. well done lads n lassies).. and Donny will probably be too far to travel for me :( why is there never any of these kinds of shows in Scotland??.

yaris_1.jpg

yaris_2.jpg

Anyway show standard?? i wouldn't know.. maybe some nice person will me lol..

It has a full Booster Body Kit... light smoke tints... 10 disc mp3 player F.M. modulator.. (standard speakers) i have since added a set of 17" Kei Racing RSS INNOX in Gunmeal Grey.. made a huge difference altogether £3200 or so spent on it (piccies wen i get better weather)

I must be mad to spend it on a 1.0l GS tho eh!

Good luck to all those with their fingers crossed to get on a stand... and good luck to everyone involved in the show :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not a bad looking Yaris :)

TBH i have seen less modified cars in the show, may not be to everyones taste, but at the end of the day it's your car and your happy with it.

You think your mad, I spent over 8k on my last car a Nissan Micra 1.0 and took that Donny for the last 3 years. That had a stupid amount of work done to it, but I loved the car for my first car which did me well for the 5 years I had it.

Keep em coming guys, have have until the end of February to sort the show stand and there will be some cracking cars to choose from.

just to let you know i will be upgrading to gold as soon as i sort my PP account out

also are you going to post details of the hotel?

its just that i have checked a few hotels online and they are already fully booked

Yes, don't worry about the hotel...

all in hand, I'm sorting all the details out at the moment and once organised I'll let you know.

I'm trying to get discount on say 10 rooms with possibly 20 people staying over friday and saturday or just the saturday.

Kev

i really would like to do this dude, should have all my engine bay blinged up next weekend, lots of ally etc :)

come on full PC touchscreen system :D

Hi all.

Hotels for you.

The Belmont Hotel 12.5 miles from Show 16 min drive

Cost £85 per room based on 2 people sharing.

The Crown 8.1 from show 12 min drive

Cost £105 per room based on 2 people sharing.

Doncaster Moat House 3.5 miles to show 6 min drive

Cost £83 per room based on 2 people sharing.

Best Western Mount Pleasant 4.9 miles to show 8 min drive

Cost £93 per room based on 2 people sharing.

All above hotels have rooms free, I can personally recommend the Crown Hotel as I stayed there last year, excellent hotel, good rooms with plenty of parking. This year we have had a change and gone for the Mount Pleasant.

All hotels can be found online and booked through online booking which carries a considerable discount for doing so. If you wish to attend show either on the stand or just to visit I highly advice you book asap.

Anymore members wishing to attend, show interest here.

we are staying 2 nights so those prices are a bit 2 high.

i have just booked a hotel 11 miles away from the show

http://www.activehotels.com/hotels/index.p...ights=2&rooms=1

comes to £77 for 2 nights which aint bad.

excellent glad you got it booked ok.

Just need to drum up some more interest now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links