Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toy

Fidgits

okay, so its not related to cars in any way shape or form....

But its so cool! :D

I've been looking for a decent DAB system for my office for months, and finally found a great one :thumbsup:

Its a Pure 'Bug', and it can pause, rewind and record Radio...

It has a SD slot, so you can play MP3's on it - or, if you hear a song you like, pause it, rewind, and record onto the SD card :ph34r: as a MP2 - for personal use only of course...

It also has about 6 different alarm settings - and you can set an alarm just for weekdays, with another just for weekends..

577212v05.jpg

The only down point i have, is that there is no remote control...

whats the sound quality like mate??

That looks pretty cool :thumbsup:

I'll wait untill Bose make a DAB version of their "wave" radio/CD player. if anyone has ever heard one they are simply amazing for their size!!!

whats the sound quality like mate??

I have to say, its very good - I was a little concerned as it appears to only have two small Speakers, but the quality is great - and it keeps the quality to a volume which will easily annoy the neighbours.

It also has several audio settings, the usual 'bass boost', 'studio' etc...

Its worth mentioning, it doesnt have a CD player - but does have a USB connection, so if you have a SD card in it, you can copy all your MP3's to it and play off the card.

i got a panasonic DAB system from argos. £200 down to £129 and what a bargain it is too. its got DAB, FM, Cd player, alarm clcok, superb quality. I'm very happy with it and the quality of reception!

I was going to get the bug but it doesnt go very loud and has no CD player. The bug is a very cool looker though!

ahh, but can it pause/rewind live radio??

But does sound like you got a good deal on the system there..

and i wouldnt reccomend this for the lounge or a main system, more of a bedroom/kitchen type radio..

My Brother has got one of them "bugs" in his house, it's the black one tho...or is it purple? I cant remember now lol..

I really like it too..it looks very funky and different from normal stereo's..would prefer it with a remote too tho I must admit

ive got a DAB for my pc really should hook it back up just a shame the reception is poor in my office (at home)

I'm not too keen on them, but then I think that's because they were designed by Wayne Hemmingway, the camp "design pundit".

I'm surprised the audio's so good, I would have expected it to be a bit tinny. I don't know why, that's just the impression I get from the looks.

My Dad has one of the Bose Wave Radios and for such a tiny box the sound is fantastic. Not exactly cheap though, but you do get what you pay for.

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links