Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Accident Update

mrrandom

I am completely livid! police officer came to the door about an hour ago. And told me that the guy who crashed into me is claiming that I was driving without headlights on. Now that is very impossible, as I had driven about a mile beforehand, and the whole area has no street lights, and is basically in the countryside! So how could I drive a mile with no lights on??? The officer agreed and believes the ****** is trying to get out of it via lies.

But to cover himself he had to caushion me anyway! :-@ am !Removed! livid!

Don't be too angry mate, the Policeman was only following set procedure. As you said, the offcer in question believes your version of events rather than the other guys, so that's a massive plus to you.

It's only a formality.....don't worry about it

Rich

Isn't there a 'T' in cautioned???

Yes there is. Not sure what that has to do with the post though. :unsure:

Barry. Get yourself a brief if you haven`t already. The police are covering their backsides make sure you do the same. Don`t forget to inform your insurance company of any developments. You really need to keep them on your side.

Nail the SOBs A$$ to the door. :thumbsup:

At least its only a caution - you could be getting prosecuted or something    :unsure:

Nahh he wouldnt get prosecuted - the accident wasnt his fault.....

Isn't there a 'T' in cautioned???

Yes there is. Not sure what that has to do with the post though. :unsure:

Barry. Get yourself a brief if you haven`t already. The police are covering their backsides make sure you do the same. Don`t forget to inform your insurance company of any developments. You really need to keep them on your side.

Nail the SOBs A$$ to the door. :thumbsup:

Well said on both counts.

Ash.

wot u mean by get a brief? ive got a solicitor handling it all, my insurance company have closed the case from their perspective, don't believe I am liable in any way so they have pulled out of the proceedings. They may re-open it when i inform them 2moro about this accusation.

I am completely livid! police officer came to the door about an hour ago. And told me that the guy who crashed into me is claiming that I was driving without headlights on. Now that is very impossible, as I had driven about a mile beforehand, and the whole area has no street lights, and is basically in the countryside! So how could I drive a mile with no lights on??? The officer agreed and believes the ****** is trying to get out of it via lies.

But to cover himself he had to caushion me anyway! :-@ am !Removed! livid!

Bar stewards !!!

Hope he gets done, i hate people who try to get away with that sort of stuff !

J

i had a mate in ferenzics look at my car.

was telling me that i was defo using dipped headlights at accident.

reason he knows is cause the dip filiment int he car is bent. which shows that it was heated (i.e. on) and at impact it was shaken about which bent it. :-D

thought if you were on dipped the filament inside split with a greenish tinge on it if the glass was broken due to a chemical reaction with the air rather than a plain metallic finish if they were off...

ho hum...

Its good to see your doing everything right, (Solicitors, informing insurance company etc) Keep up the good work mate. Should all work out in your favour. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah, was at the doctor, im takin this guy for everything i can, if he wants 2 play ball im game.

I been diagnosed with whiplash, back muscle spasms, slepp loss due to stress and trama :-D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links