Do Not Sell My Personal Information

03 Camry 6 Disk In Dash Cd Changer

ajgamd1

I have a 2003 camry le with the jbl premium sound system and i want to replace the single cd player with a 6 disk in dash one like you get with the camry xle. Anyone know where you could get it cheaper than what the dealers want for it?

Do you know what it is and how much do the dealers want?

The problem with toyota factory fitted stuff is that it all has specialy fit the dash, rarely these days are they in a standard DIN sized mounting slot.

Steve.

Let me give a little more detail the reciver is a 3 in 1 radio, cassette player and cd player the 6 disk in dash will fit it mounts the same way the back end just goes a bit farther back into the dash because it can hold the 6 cd's. The dealer want $900 $1000 I have looked at trunk mounted toyota cd changers but i think it would be much easier to install the in dash instead of having to run a coard to the trunk plus it is more convient instead of having to go to your trunk to change what cd's you have in it.

Here is a link on what i would have to do to remove the one i have

http://carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalToyCamry4.htm

I did manage to get a model number for the indash 86120-AA060 and the number on the front of it which is A56820 not sure what this other number is might be toyota part number

• 6 years later...

I know it is an old post. Have you ever got that model?

My car has the same model and doesn't work now. I wonder where I can buy the same one.

If you want the attention of any specific user, then send a PM. That will send the person an Email. People tend not to read this electronics forum that often...

To send a PM, just click the username of that user, and select "send message"

• 1 year later...

just to let anyone know i have the head unit your talking about for sale model no. 86120-AA060 REF no. CQ-ES8160X its brand new i dont think i even turned it on before i replaced it with a aftermarket unit. anyone want to take a look i send some pics to your e-mail. Just to verify it came out of my 03 camrey it is a 6 disk CD changer with tape deck and made by JBL.

I know it is an old post. Have you ever got that model?

My car has the same model and doesn't work now. I wonder where I can buy the same one.

i have one for sale if your still in need