Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ugliest Car In Britain

yaris30

any hatchback that has been converted into a saloon

VW Jetta

Vauxhall Belmont

VW Polo

Mazda 121 (a fiesta with a boot - shocking!)

Ford Focus

etc, etc

How can anyone call this ugly??

DS.jpg

Compared to this

austin_03.jpg

Ugliest modern car has to be KA :huh:

Mk4 supra has DS headlights :lol:

mk4.jpg

Now where did I put my Sea Monkeys???

:!Removed!: :huh:

I have to dissagree with many people's choice on ugliest car. Taste is a very personal thing.

I am not going to say what I think is the ugliest car - It might get me into a lot of trouble on this forum. :D

• 1 month later...

I own a Yaris Verso and a Citroen 2CV, so I would say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the cars I would say lack it all are the Fiat Doblo, that looks like a van converted to carry passengers and the Wagon R by Suzuki, shed on wheels, I wonder if they will bring out a shiplap version.

Toyota Yaris Verso has 4bags compared to the Ka's 3..

That's because its foul chappers, its a car trying to be a bus or a Popemobile - i'm not entirely sure (apologies to Verso onwers at this point) - Its only redeeming feature is it's Toyota Badge...

Then someone goes and does something like this to a Verso... Because, you know, its known for its sporty shape and aerodynamics...

yaris%20verso%20specal.jpg

Can't help but notice there is no Chavalier...

I never understood how the Corolla Verso looks just so smart as a "Verso" and has won a few awards etc etc

and yet they made such a pigs ear out of the Yaris Verso - it could have been so much better - and now they are discontinuing it anyway..... good idea initially Yota, just a shame you couldnt do a bit better on the design of it!

No offence to any Yaris Verso owners btw..... just my humble opinion!

The Yaris Verso is actually the Toyota Funcargo in Japan so its only here in Europe that its directly related to the Yaris. Actually drives quite well though - I tried one with the D-4D motor and I liked it from the inside.

Ugliest car on sale is the Ford... Oh boy, it's so dull I can't even remember its name... Almost got it... Fusion - phew! Nasty, horrid, dull nonentity of a dustbin. No reason for it to exist - its a less versatile Fiesta.

Audi Titty is pretty poor too - a bar of soap masquerading as a design cliché.

Citroen DS is gorgeous - a masterpiece of the industrial/product designer's art.

Just my tuppence worth!

Alan

(Product Designer by day...)

alanbradley Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Audi Titty is pretty poor too - a bar of soap masquerading as a design cliché.

:lol::lol::lol: That is brilliant :thumbsup:

Might show that to some of the Bimbos I work with who always drool over that new Audi thing

in my opinion the ugliest cars have to be novas!!!!!

I neva thought they could look anyworse till some1 put a body kit on them! lol

Yeah Lois, Not to mention Chav Factor 1000!

It seems to be a vauxhall thing - Hence why i'm glad not to own one anymore (Although a Galcier White Corsa is hardly Burberryable) But there are so many chavaliers and nasty body kitted corsas and even a few novas still on the prowl near us... they breed faster than the chavs themselves!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links