Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Pics As Promised

cfc1

Hi all..

Here are some newer pictures of my Yaris 1.0l GS.

Full Booster body kit fiited.. front spoiler with inner part foglamps and mesh.. 2 piece rear spoiler... sideskirts... roof spoiler.. corner spoliers left/right (above rear lights).... tailgate spolier... rear light masks... headlight masks... Turbo inlet on bonnet.

Tinted windows (light smoke all round (not windscreen))

L.E.D. tailpipe.

Kei Racing RSS INNOX in gunmetal grey fitted with 205/40x17 Khumo 712 Tyres.

black side repeaters.

KIF_0497.jpg

KIF_0496.jpg

more ..

think thats about it unless i have forgot summit.

Doon't know whats next for it yet .. but probably end up doing summit :)

very nice mate, wot wheels r those and what size? i like them alot!!! :D

EDIT: Sorry, just seen the description at top! oooops!

look nicer when the m3s are on! lol! nice car!! why did you get the back bit silver?

and LED exhaust pipe, youre brave. Be ready for the comments lol!!

That's a fine looking vehicle you have there cfc - I love the wheels, but I'm not too sure about the "nose"...

If you get a chance then you should try to go to the Scottish meet next Sunday - if only to keep Ryan company!

Cheers,

Alan

look nicer when the m3s are on! lol! nice car!! why did you get the back bit silver?

and LED exhaust pipe, youre brave. Be ready for the comments lol!!

Still got the M3's here m8... and the tailpipe was the wife's idea.. don't look as tacky as it sounds tho lol

has it been lowered at all?

No cos i got the 17's on it won't be possible to lower it..(possible on t-sport i think) and i use it to go camping so i need the clearance anyway.

hat's a fine looking vehicle you have there cfc - I love the wheels, but I'm not too sure about the "nose"...

If you get a chance then you should try to go to the Scottish meet next Sunday - if only to keep Ryan company!

Cheers,

Alan

Thanks for that Alan.. we were a bit ify on the "nose" too but the piccies don't do it justice looks better than i thought it would in the flesh... as for the meeting i have already spoken with Ryan i will be working if it was the following sunday i would have been there

considering it hasnt been lowered, i think it look great! i thort it would have been more of a monster truck than that, but looks sweet!! :D

Erm.... Think i'll keep my dislike of bodykits to myself. I will say this though... would look better with rear bit blak, then you have a stealth car! (this includes removal of LED tailpipe!!)

yeah not a fan of the silver bit, light masks or little ***** flap bits :) the rest looks the funking bomb!!!! needs slaming though...

LED TAILPIPE!!! pmsl....... a bit charvay

A bit?? A LOT! Saw one on a knackered old BMW... horrible thing it was!

yeah not a fan of the silver bit, light masks or little ***** flap bits :) the rest looks the funking bomb!!!! needs slaming though...

i not allowed a noisey one yet :( but i fancy a nice backbox for it all donations greatly appreciated :P

How much did you pay for you rear spoiler? Did you get it from Envy, or direct from Booster?

Can't remember the individual prices total for the kit was around 1800 euro's i think.. i got it from a company in ireland... Ears ireland ltd.. the parts came from toyshop in germany and belgium. and holland too i think lol ( got it ages ago).. before Envy were doing them there was no uk dealers that i could find.

The roof spoiler (think its the one you meant) now costs 212 euro's

this is where i ordered my kit from

All the prices for each part are listed :)

thats well nice mate.. i love those wheels, where did u get it from? is there a website for kei racing?? and do u know that do they do 15's? cos i wanaa get some wheels like that but not in 17's

thx

I got em from Envy Performance.. link at the top of page .. this particular wheel doesn't come in 15" as far as i know

Looking good! :drool:

Did you know the wee GS badges just come off if you pull them, would give the side a 'smoother' look! :thumbsup:

Infact whip all the badges off!

5 door black GS's rule! :D

cfc - do u have a pic from directly behind your car and one from an angle behind your car so i can see the booster spoiler please?

cheers

danny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links