Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Pics As Promised

cfc1

I got em from Envy Performance..

thx cfc how much did that set u back?

Ray

£545.00 with delivery.. no tyres i am a tyre fitter so got them from my own work :)

The lads there esp Kev .. will give you advice on wat to get esp if u lowering the car

(if it not allready lowered)

thats a gd price... i've lowered the car, and i those black wheels with a chrome lip, i love it.... but as far as i know there isnt any of these type of wheels are 15'

thx

Ray

thats a gd price... i've lowered the car, and i those black wheels with a chrome lip, i love it.... but as far as i know there isnt any of these type of wheels are 15' 

thx

Ray

If you have a look at Arospeed wheels Raywong there pretty similar to the kei ones. Arospeed have those types in 15". The Kei ones do look very scrumptious tho!

sorry bud but i absolutely hate that bonnet.... thing!

the rest of it is damn fine!

needs a bit more silver detailing to pull of that bit on the back though, maybe some silver mesh and subtle graphics

lower it though and itll be the icing on the cake!

damn fine job!

im agreeing with rob there the silver is standing out a bit too much, and the noce isnt to my taste but u like so fair play!

Nice job mate. I love the car. Those wheels are fantastic. Love it :thumbsup:

As others said, I will add some more grey or silver to the car coz the back kit grey part isn't my taste. U can think about painting it also...

But overall the car looks good. Cheers for the work friend.

Keep it up

Ismael

fine job there mate, loverly car indeed, not to keen on the bonnet, and as pointed out via rob and lee i agree with the rear, silver suddenly hits u in the face, but still a fine car :thumbsup: love the rear light mask, what a difference they make to standard lights :thumbsup:

Yeh breaks the pattern of the light up a bit. Not sure what to do with rear lights on a black car, the Lexus ones just light the car up too much.

I feel the same way about lexus lights they just a bit to0 bright for a black car.. thats why i went for the masks.

As for the nose.. well i had reservations about it too... but it was part of the kit so i thought sod it it going on... and it looks better in the flesh.( ppl looking in rearveiw mirror aint got a clue wats behind them lol i get some strange looks wen i pass em).

Been thinking about a graphic on the top of the back wondow... just to draw the eye up a little from the rear skirt... think it would make a huge difference.. just dunno wat to put on tho ( any suggestions?)

I like the silver on the panel tho i feel if it was black it would be too black. the silver was spose to just break it up a little.

Thanks for all your comments guys.. taking the constuctive critisisms on board (i am not offended in anyway) i am now looking for a descent back box or system but i don't want one that sounds like a Goose farting in the fog.. :fear::help:

EDIT: whooo i just gold :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by cfc

Goose farting in the fog huh? Sounds stinky. Hehe.

Graphics wise add in some sponser logos in suttlty. Maybe the back of the sideskirts, the back window could have one along the top. Perhaps some on the front under the lights.

Perhaps wheel make, ICE brand(s) a Booster Tuning one. I would have them all done in the chrome finish as well to give the car contrast from black.

Nice 1 on the Gold front, see you over there! :thumbsup:

And if you buy a system from Envy you'll make back more than you subscription aswell! :thumbsup:

Dunno bout graphics though, I'm not a fan! :wacko: