Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Topped Out

varis_yaris

Best thing is... it isn't topping out! It's only at 4900rpm... few more MPH's to go!

I think that is a photo shopped image!

If he was doing 120mph his revs wouldn’t be that low even in a 1.5 ;) Maybe?

In fact, if you look closer, the centre of the needle on the speedo is slightly off centre compared to the rev counter.

Me thinks it’s a Feiko!!

:o

dials29bv.jpg

In fact, if you look closer, the centre of the needle on the speedo is slightly off centre compared to the rev counter.

Me thinks it’s a Feiko!!

:o

dials29bv.jpg

Yeh the car must have been in neutral when the pic was taken. In anycase, how would the driver be able to have taken such a steady pic whilst the car was going that fast?

If you look at the tiny bits of outside... they look like it's a garden or drive or something, it'd be totally blurred! Fake!!

Yeh i spotted that before, that's why i said it must have been in neutral when the pic was taken cos if you follow it across, it would have been resting on the 0 km/h mark

hey up.

Ive only joined toyota owners club today so im new to this. I have a 2004 T sport yaris and I an tell you that they are flat out at 125 standard. Wont go any quicker out of puff. Still ok for a 1.5 though!!

hey up.

Ive only joined toyota owners club today so im new to this. I have a 2004 T sport yaris and I an tell you that they are flat out at 125 standard. Wont go any quicker out of puff. Still ok for a 1.5 though!!

Techinacally, it isn't doing 125mph either. More like 118mph due to speedo innacuracies!

def a photoshop, u only have to look at the inlarged image to notice how the centre of the speedo is smooth and un pixelated compared with the rest of the image, secondly u expect to see some slight distortion within the pic, high speeds like that case a fair amount of vibration and in any photograph you would expect some slight distortion not crisp like this

thirdly yes the car can top out at that speed, but the revs would be a lot higher than that i can tell u!!

I have a 2004 T sport yaris and I an tell you that they are flat out at 125 standard.

Fast enough me thinks :thumbsup: Better than most standard car's on the road...

I have a 2004 T sport yaris and I an tell you that they are flat out at 125 standard.

Fast enough me thinks :thumbsup: Better than most standard car's on the road...

true true, for what it is and its engine not many people would expect it to do what it can

Why waste your time to photo shop something like that, and not make it fully belivable.

Picked apart in less than a min it seems.

If you look at the tiny bits of outside... they look like it's a garden or drive or something, it'd be totally blurred! Fake!!

Thats what i spotted - no vibration on the dash or wipers, and stationary objects outside....

wow - some people really have far too much time on their hands!

I've got the same pic but genuine at roughly 126mph (private raceway of course) and i've just cheked it. I'm right on 6k revs, nearly pushing the redline

Real worls prob only 118 but thats what the speedo says!

I've got the same pic but genuine at roughly 126mph (private raceway of course) and i've just cheked it. I'm right on 6k revs, nearly pushing the redline

Real worls prob only 118 but thats what the speedo says!

ditto

its on my phone

wot eva but its quicker than the book listing!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wot eva !!!! :lol::lol:

vickyfromthesun.jpg

you could of at least spelt it right!

oh, and your really cool - you managed to drive really fast in a straight line, wow, im so impressed [/sarcasm] ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links