Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Ts V Fiesta Zetec S

daz364

my mate recons his fiesta what is better that my yaris ts what does everybody else recon to fiesta's?

Nice car's but old. IMO the Yaris is better. The new RS looks OK but I prefer Japanese having had Ford's for year's...

fiesta zetec S is an alright car, but lets face it, its still a ford. pretty boring looking, most are either red or metalic blue, never driven one myself, my my friend has, he said it wasnt that inspiring to drive (and he drives a clio LOL)

0-60 on the zetec S is 10.2 seconds (slower than YTS) and top speed of 114mph

not bad, but considering its a 1.6 not great either. probably a heavier car than yaris ts tho?

about on par really, yaris may have the slight upper hand but them festas dont hang about

the zetec's are storming little motors, too easy to tune and make faster than a yaris aswell

Although the performances are pretty similar, i do like the way Fiesta S looks as standard, especially the multispoke alloys! I think it just looks more sporty!

Not trying to offend T-Sport ppl tho, its still a beautiful car!

In my experience, fords have great handling and pretty willing engines but the dealers are funcking useless and ALL the cars have annoying niggly faults. I don't mind how they look though, but i'd still prefer the looks and jap engineering of the Yaris.

rather have a puma 1.7! much better car!

rather have a puma 1.7! much better car!

Slow slow slow! My brother had 1 in his HGT mate! :thumbsup:

Focus RS, now we're talking! :D

about on par really, yaris may have the slight upper hand but them festas dont hang about

the zetec's are storming little motors, too easy to tune and make faster than a yaris aswell

Yeah, they are pretty much like for like, it all comes down to personal taste...

(Is it just me, or is there a lot of these Yaris TS vs ..... threads about?)

Is it just me, or is there a lot of these Yaris TS vs ..... threads about?

I wouldn't call two alot would you? And it comes with the territory, young guys in nippy cars you know. :ffs:

Is it just me, or is there a lot of these Yaris TS vs ..... threads about?

I wouldn't call two alot would you? And it comes with the territory, young guys in nippy cars you know. :ffs:

valid...

But hey, at least this one is a fair comparison..

I had to un-ignore you to read that post Breezer, and i really shouldnt of bothered. As usual your intelligence, wit and humour have been subsituted for agression and denial...

I have nothing against the Yaris, I did try to get the missues to buy one at some point - but I just dislike the 'Lax Power' element that is associated with small hatches... and if you actually read my posts instead of spending 10 minutes trying to think up of a way around the swear filter, you would of actually seen i conceeded the point in this one..

usually the other way round fidgits!! well come on, uv just posted in the YARIS forum what else you could get with your money, saying the yaris is a bit expensive. lol! just seems weird to me!!

thats like me going into newcastle city centre wearing a sunderland strip and asking newcastle fans that they could support sunderland

lol!! hardly aggressive though is it? and denial of what :S ah who cares.

blah blah blah! ignore me again i couldnt care.

Slow slow slow!

have you driven one ryan?? :P they are very quick cars the puma 1.7 and stick to the road like anything!