Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshopped Yaris

RossP

The only thing different between that and the original picture (if I remember correctly) is the colour, with a little extension on the side skirt and spoiler...

the eye lids look like the c one but colour coded, love the kit nice and clean not to sure about the tints tho, or the colour but still a nice motor indeed

It looks evil..... like if a little bunny rabbit hopped into the road it'd go get it.....

The eyebrows make it look evil! :D And the colour red....

Apart from that - its a nice car! :thumbsup:

thanks.... always wanted to know what my car would look like red with gold wheels!

All standard except the extended spoiler and side skirts tho!

:D

LOL, sorry bout that mate, wouldn't have put it up if i'd known it was yours!

Glad to know that you wanted to see it red with gold wheels though! :P :lol:

where's the pic???? im a dumb-*****

First post in thread. Red Yaris? Gold wheels? :yes:

Never thought i'd say this about a bodykitted car, but that doesn't look that bad! Apart from the bonnet, it looks pretty flash. I like gold wheels and burgundy though... since my Gran Turismo days!! The original still just undercuts it for super-fly-ness though!!

seveer wot do you say to the C-One kit?

It's a load of Bo**ocks!

I hate kits... don't know why... personal preference... too boy-racer-ish. Maybe on an expensive car where you've got an engine to back it up, but on a 1.0 yaris... i don't see the point... i'd rather save my money and spend it on a quicker car.

On a T-Sport it's just about ok, but i still don't like them, sorry if im offending anybody!!

Can't say i'd know the difference if all the bodykits came and slapped me in the face! I dunno what it looks like!

If i did, i probably wouldn't like it. I don't mind subtle bits, like skirts, or a spoiler or something like that, but when it's a whole kut and you can't tell what the car was, i think it's daft!

But yeah, not everyone's opinion and i hope im not upsetting anybody here!!