Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Or Aygo

breezer

Dad might be trading the car in for an Aygo.

Just showed him pictures and he said theyre nice.

Told him its either 1L petrol or 1.4Diesel. He said he woudlnt mind a diesel.

Jesus this sucks :censor:

I hate them. He also mentioned getting a T2 yaris, dont like em either. This sucks iv spent £1.5k on that car :censor: and alot of hard work!

its my dads, he paid for it. But i have it weekdays 8am-5pm. And usually all the time on the nights.

He only uses it on saturday morning for shopping, and to go to football on sunday.

So don’t you own a car breezer? In that I mean having your own insurance and any no claims entitlement etc?

I am not convinced about the Aygo. The thing which has got me thinking is what is the build quaility going to be like as PSA (Peugeot Citroen) are part of the deal.

peeps im sure ian feels bad enough as it is about poss loosing his dads yaris ( which im sure as he uses it that much and has spent that money on it, considers his own) he doesnt need us highlighting it even more!!

back to the topic, i think the aygo looks horrible in my opinion, try and get ur dad to consider keeping the car or if serioiusly considering a sale then go for somthing like the t sport

he said hes not quite sure if hes trading in or not! still hasnt made up his mind! but he likes to keep getting new cars every 3 year! Only reason i was modifying it was because i didnt expect him to want a new car so soon, and was hoping to get a job and me and my girlfriend were gona buy it.

oh, and chuck, cheers :)

ps. im trying to stall my dad in waiting til end of this year to get the new yaris thats coming out.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT LITRE ENGINES THERES GONA BE? AND HOW MUCH THEY WILL BE STARTING OFF AT!

thanks :( at least my dads staying with toyota so you wont be rid of me :cacker: :lol:

Hey Breezer. Tell him the Aygo is so small you'll all keep losing it!

Seriously, it is going to be a small car. I don't think it's intended for much other than town driving. Don't know if that helps but good luck!

edit: It's a bit early to have any details on the new Yaris. We're not totally sure what it'll look like in reality (yes, I've seen the artist enhanced pics).

Edited by Al J

The Toyota Aygo is the same as the Peugeot 107 and Citroen 1...

36814psa-lg.jpg

“Different” Cars, Same Source

:eek:

They will all be spewing off the same production line in Kolin, Czechland. 1.0 litre petrol and 1.4 litre diesel engines.

Prices are likely to start at around £5,500

it certainly is a shame ur moving away from such a great car, the yaris! maybe the t2 would be a better option, im sure u could take over some of ur mod's to the t2. there still a nice car! :)

Oh no thats a shame!

I'm still not very convinced about the Aygo, the current Phase 2 Yaris does it for me

The T2's are very basic, surely he'd be better getting a T3? electric windows, cd player etc?

horrible horrible horrible, some 1 pass me a bucket :!Removed!: sorry i really dont like the cars, look like bugs or mini picasso <_<

sit ur dad down, and tell him how u feel and may provide some alternative suggestions, that is to say if he insists on upgrading/selling car

mate pop into ur toyota dealer, u must be able 2 get around £3k for urs, £3.5 with abit more on top u could get urself a nice second hand t sport

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links