Do Not Sell My Personal Information

16s Psi

Chuck04

Just wondering what psi should i have in my 195/45/r16s

heared few things, 30 front, 29 rear, or 30 all round, think mine are closer to 32 at the moment

just wondering what they should be, as want to check them

cheers :thumbsup:

30 psi front 29 psi rear.... u can adjust these by a couple of psi to suit your own driving style

I run 30 front and 29 back ... I do lots of fast road driving (motorways) and I find that thats best overall ... within a few psi its all personal ..

ok cheers peeps, ill drop it down to 30 and see how she handles, most of my driving is town but usually do 240 miles ev other weekend on the motorway

As long as you keep it between the 28 and 31 mark you should be fine. Depending on what garage you ask you get different answers too

Don't depend on the guages at the garages most are innacurate... get urself one of them little digital ones and use that to check the pressure :)

Sure are inaccurate!! It felt like I was driving on solid rubber after I inflated my tyres at a garage, bought a digital tyre gauge and it said they were sitting at 38! :o

acceleration wise 33 rear 30/31 front. more tyre on the road at the front and less friction at the rear (which is what you want as all these ******ers do is drag behind).

acceleration wise 33 rear 30/31 front. more tyre on the road at the front and less friction at the rear (which is what you want as all these ******ers do is drag behind).

may test this out :thumbsup:

and yea i originaly got my reading from a cig plug and go 1