Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asha

gordypix

Found this on MSN: (thought of you two.....)

KNIGHT RIDER (1982-1986)

A billionaire saves shot police officer Michael Arthur Long and gives him a new identity as lone crusader Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff).

Michael's partner is the Knight Industries Two Thousand (K.I.T.T), a super-fast, virtually indestructible car that can do just about anything (including talk and drive itself).

Together, Michael and K.I.T.T fight criminals operating above the law. At its height, 13 million viewers tuned in to ITV to watch Knight Rider.

Top 10 Fun Things About Knight Rider

1. Each week (or so it seemed), a tough-looking villain would break into K.I.T.T and scream like a girl at a Busted concert when the car started talking.

2. David Hasselhoff had an afro.

3. David Hasselhoff's stunt double looked nothing like him. The fact that viewers were clearly able to see this speaks volumes for the production values...

4. At the time, there wasn't a cooler car on telly than K.I.T.T - in reality, it was a customised 1982 Pontiac Trans-Am.

5. Every week, the show opened with the following words: "Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law."

6. The closing narration to every episode was: "Michael Knight, a lone crusader in a dangerous world. The world... of the Knight Rider."

7. Like all crime crusaders, Michael Knight had an evil nemesis. In this case, the scoundrel was actually his dastardly brother Garthe (played by David Hasselhoff with a daft goatee beard). Garthe drove a big, mean truck named 'Goliath' (ha, ha!) and later on he got behind the wheel of K.I.T.T's sworn enemy K.A.R.R (Knight Automated Roving Robot - a silver version of K.I.T.T).

8. In the 1985 episode 'Knight Song', Michael has to ensure a nightclub opens safely. Appearing as themselves were 80s RnB band New Edition, including Whitney Houston's husband Bobby Brown.

9. Other famous stars to spot in Knight Rider include Blair Underwood (LA Law, s*x & The City), Jason Bateman (The Hogan Family, Arrested Development) and Oscar-winning actress Geena Davis.

10. In numerous episodes of Knight Rider, David Hasselhoff's unbuttoned shirts revealed not only a hairy chest but also, a gold medallion! We kid you not.

Link:

http://entertainment.msn.co.uk/tv/tvgoldenoldiesknightrider/

Gordy......

I'll still never forget...

Rolling down henley highstreet a couple of summers ago, in the black supra, roof off... A little kid got all excited on the pavement.. "look mummy, its Knight Rider!!!"

:lol::crybaby::lol::crybaby: I nearly crashed :hokus-pokus:

You gotta stop jumping the Supra over those parked lorries....... :lol:

:group-cuddles: Ahhhh Thanks so much for all that Gordy. :D

Any chance of a piccy of KITT (the real one) to keep me satisfied. :D for the day

Love and hugs

Ash and KITT. B) :group-cuddles:

Michael Knight did have some DODGY wheels on KITT though.........If they re-make the movie anytime - gotta get some 17"s on there at very least..... :lol:

They have the Night Rider game out on the PS2.

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo.

lol But I have been banned from buying it.

*giggles

Ash.

i prefer kitt to that old shed. :lol: thats the car not him , i dont prefer him at all. :D

i prefer kitt to that old shed. :lol: thats the car not him , i dont prefer him at all. :D

It has always been the car ......and never the man that did it for me. :rolleyes::lol:

Ash.

So Asha - don't bubble perms, gold medallians, open shirts, leather jackets and hairy chests turn you on then.

So Asha - don't bubble perms, gold medallians, open shirts, leather jackets and hairy chests turn you on then.

Lol...... that will be a big NOOOOOOOOOO me thinks.

I dont like perms

hate chave gold madallians

open shirts are ok ish depending on what else he is wearing

leather jackets are ok tooooo

hairy chests ummmmmmmmm that would be a no aswell.

:D

You gotta stop jumping the Supra over those parked lorries....... :lol:

Nah its the Super Pursuit mode button he flicks that really confuses people :lol:

hummmm.....sounds like a cool idea for a mod. lol

Electronic changing bodykits....ITS MY IDEA I TELL YOU! :lol:

"Leeky has gone off to patent the idea....please leave a message after the beep...."