Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Going To Drive The Yaris Much Now

jrampton

My wife just past her test this morning so i can no longer pinch what is actually her car.

We bought it brand new in March 04 and she has been learning in it etc since which is good cos she has built up 1 years no-claims, i had to have it for the day yesterday and actually had a lot of fun considering its only a 998cc T3 and i normally drive a Mondeo Ghia X V6 2.5.

maybe i'll manage to convince her to upgrade to a t-sport in a few years and she can drive the mondeo :-)

How did she get round getting insurance without a full licence? I didn’t think learners could have their own insurance, unless I’m wrong.

You still have to have insurance even when your a learner.

I'm really suprised its so cheap the renewal with elephant was £415.19 and i called up to say she had passed and that the mileage would go up etc and they quoted £379.33 so it's actually cheaper now that she is a full license holder.

I had insurance as a learner on my car as soon as i owned it. Does seem weird though.

Imagine, could build up 4 Yrs NCB as a Learner!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links