Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darn It! Damn It! Fu** It!

eternity575

i hate it!

i just hate it!!!!

she was spotless.. noting on her.. and now...

DAMN!

i u-turned somewhere... and waited for the drivers to pass by.. while i was standing still... that damn idiot.. just slowed down and slowly grazed my front bumper!

af3ter that of course he told me i bumped into him.. causing him enourmous damage (it was at about 5 kph) nothing serious on my end.. needs some touching up on the bumper lower part.. but still..it drives me nuts!

now.. because i u-turned automatically im responsible and ihave to pay the other driver the "Damage" i didnt do...

hes saying i grazed all of his bumper .... i just hate it when it happens...

anyone knows if small grazes to the plastic bumper needs a re-spraying of the whole bumper? or re-touches are available?

Depends on the bumper... but look at it this way if you were trying to claim off someone else's insurance.. what would you want doing??... EXACTLY!.

Nah - I've had some serious gouges and scrapes taken out by Chipsaway - they did an area of deep marks over an inch square for £100 or so ... would have been a new wing otherwise ...

If that's the case then it should be possible to respray it, shouldn't it?

A

Errmmm just because you were doing a U-turn...doesn't make you responsible.

nothing wrong with doing a U-turn.

fire it back at em..you were doing a legitimate U-turn..and he tried to squeeze past and hit you, while you were stationary. He was driving like an idiot..he wasn't paying attention..he gave you lots of grief... and couldn't be bothered to wait and let you complete your maneover.

Easy enough...then your word against his ...and puts him in the wrong.

hope you haven't admitted anything?!

Vipes

I'd have said same as Vipes. Unless there are signs for no U-Turns thenit's 100% legitimate. It's their fault for hitting you... unless you cut into his path and he couldn't stop. But by looking at the damage any insurance company will know it was slow. I say fight your corner, if you're 110% that you're in the right, chances are you will be.

Errmmm just because you were doing a U-turn...doesn't make you responsible.

nothing wrong with doing a U-turn.

fire it back at em..you were doing a legitimate U-turn..and he tried to squeeze past and hit you, while you were stationary. He was driving like an idiot..he wasn't paying attention..he gave you lots of grief... and couldn't be bothered to wait and let you complete your maneover.

Easy enough...then your word against his ...and puts him in the wrong.

hope you haven't admitted anything?!

Vipes

True in the UK, but you have to remember that Eternity's in Israel and their traffic laws are probably different.

Alan

hehe...

i just looked at laris today, the damage is so little you would laugh..

although its still making me nuts...

u can definetly see in the pics that almost nothing happened to me..

NO WAY i trashed his metal fender with my bumper..

check these out:

graze1.jpg

graze2.jpg

anyway you know i can fix that on my own?

T-Cut? Brasso? Those little wax "lipstick" things wthat you get with some brands of coloured car polish?

Hope that helps...

Well, i don't think a blind man would be happy with it! I aint no blind man though, and that's nothing. Bit of touch-up paint!

oh no sorry to hear that :(

if he tried to claim you caused mega damage on his car your insurance (if you go through the insurance) would have a responsibility to keep the costs down as much as possible..they would be aware of the damage on your car and also the speed of the impact too.