Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Go Gold?

monty

reasons for going gold  

28 members have voted

1. 1. reasons for going gold

• because you enjoy the site and want to contribute??
    • because you need a bigger pm box??
    • because you want the discounts??
    • because you want the stickers??
    • other reasons??... please specify

i just wondered why people join gold or any other premium memberships infact...

i spent some time reading the forums while i was waiting for my cts to arrive and enjoyed the banter thats why i joined... i do not mind in anyway paying the premuim to be in the club... face it... if we can afford to drive we can afford the few pennies it costs for the fun and help we receive???

just my thoughts.. wondered what everyone else thought also

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

p.s. i dont really have any intentions of modding my car (at least until the warranty runs out lol )

just meant joining the club through payment program in general... wanted to edit question to cover all but dont know how... thus the afterthought on the first post

i just wondered why people join gold or any other premium memberships infact...

i spent some time reading the forums while i was waiting for my cts to arrive and  enjoyed the banter thats why i joined... i do not mind in anyway paying the premuim to be in the club... face it... if we can afford to drive we can afford the few pennies it costs for the fun and help we receive???

just my thoughts.. wondered what everyone else thought also

:group-cuddles:  :group-cuddles:  :group-cuddles:  :group-cuddles:

good on yer monty :thumbsup::thumbsup:

its only through the support of folks like your goodself that TOC will continue to be here. :yes:

:thumbsup:

i subscribed to gold to help with the admin costs of running the site, nothing else really

this was my line of thinkin... nothing wrong with joining for the discounts etc... i have enjoyed reading the forums and kinda wanted to show my appreciation... ( plus get the discount as an extra bonus ) :thumbsup:

i subscribed to gold to help with the admin costs of running the site, nothing else really

Same here! I enjoyed the site and wanted to help out! :thumbsup:

Just to contribute, I love this site,

Never took advantage of the discounts plus I dont like the idea of a GOLD forum I might be missing out on. Even if I dont post there much.

p.s. i dont really have any intentions of modding my car (at least until the warranty runs out lol )

You can still mod with TTE parts as they don't affect your warranty ;) :D

Anyway in my case it was i joined a car club, then i attended some meet's and btw your first ever meet you feel so nervous going but the moment you arrive you feel amongst long lost friend's and rest come's easy after that ;) :yes: Attending the event's you get to see the fastest cars on the jap scene in the UK at the moment and get to watch them do their stuff or your can go to an event like Thoresby park and just have a laugh at the MC with a few beer's thrown in(at him preferably :lol: )

Discount's, yep i've saved load's but it's your membership that enable's this club to stay online and i would just like to thank all those Gold/Silver & Bronze members that have contributed to keep this site running :thumbsup:

I know your thinking yeah but he's Management, look at my reg date and member no, methink's it prove's my point ;)

I joined to support the club and the nice people who run it.

Although it is nice having a discounts, I have only had to use the honour a couple of times - but it still saved me my membership money's back :thumbsup:

I went gold to support the club and for the discounts :yes:

But it just so happens I've made some great mates along the way over there now :D :group-cuddles:

I joined because I enjoy the site and want to contribute. I'm about to use one of my discounts for the first time and I think its saved me more than the joining fee, so that's a bonus!

Ken's comments about going to your first meet are spot on!

Alan

PS The stickers are quite nice too!

I have made over £55 in savings through my GOLD card in the last 3 months but it's not all about that.

TOC is so good and I'm happy to help them with £25 meagre evry year. In return they allow me to post wacked out stuff in GOLD and help me save money on many things.......

It's all good and I'd recommend GOLD to anyone.

I put 'Other'

Because....

Its all of the above!!!!!!!!!! There is no reason -not- to go Gold!! :P You support the club, have a laugh, get your discounts and for what?.... its only £25 a year or so....its not exactly gonna break the bank!! :P

Go Gold ;) Support TOC ;)