Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mate Kicked Off Bmw Dealership

houston

just had phone call off 2 of my mates, they went to a bmw dealership cos one of them wants an upgrade to an m3 but the other hates bmws, he took mick badly and the final straw was when they were shown the car and he said "look, the indicators work on this one!" he said one of the managers overheard and told them to go away and stop wasting their time, now thats what i call customer relations :lol:

me and norm went and test drove a z4 3.0 the day he lost his licence and the bmw guy said to norm "now we are a respectable dealership so i ask if you dont speed" "ok" norm said.. so he kept slowing down to nearly a stop HAMMERING IT to 60, slowing back down. and so on, at this point and after 2.5 hrs of convincing the guy we'd won about 500k on the lottery and about 2.5hrs of him trying his very best to sell it he finally said. "your just ****** me about arent you, your not going to buy one are you"...................................................... "NO" :D

must be quite annoying when you get tossers just joy riding though, especially if you waste 3 hours trying to sell it to them...

yeah, i agree with Sam on this.... although to be honest earpls post sounds strangely like a video that was posted up here last week from the states.....

must be quite annoying when you get tossers just joy riding though, especially if you waste 3 hours trying to sell it to them...

Yeh I've had that before...not good.

yeah we got some vids of norm belting the nuts off it, DONT CALL ME EARL, its earpL else you'll ***** earl off!! the honda dealer did 125 which then gave us a reasuring drive :D, + come on its only a bmw dealer.... the twice as bad as the drivers :D

no, the vid on here was from the states... and i was accussing you of making up your story based on that movie (which i believe was of a mustang)... as i cant see any sales guy putting up with that over here....

as for the original post, well, I cant say i had great service when i looked at BMW - and if i'd been him, i would of told the mate to p*** off ...

because...

its sounds far fetched

almost identical to that posted movie

like something only an emotionally retarded chav would do

and car salesmen are not stupid.. and while some of them do drive like idiots, i just cant see you getting away with what you claimed...

BUT

If i am wrong, then i apologise for claiming you were less than truthful...

well you've lived up to you reputation again mate......

i was told when i was young, dont jump straight in the deep end, but then again.....

how wouldn't you get away with it??? :D whats he gonna do? "sorry sir, but your not welcome here any more????"

got a linky for the vid?

as i said, if you did actually do that, i apologise for accusing you of being less than truthful...

of course, if it was true, then the emotionally retarded chav statement comes into play ;)

So was the guy actually looking seriously at upgrading his beamer? And his mate ruined it for him? :lol:

lol, kind of, he wants an e36 but was tempted by an e46 when his dad said he'll put money to it as long as its used as a business car(family business), but after sittin in one he says he prefers the e36 anyway, busted indicators and all.

but the other lad drives a new megane so he cant take ***** out of any car and get away with it

i used to work at an independant 4x4 garage, and we'd always get ppl just driving cars for the sake of it but theres nowt you can do, and TBH how else do you get to have a go in such nice cars?