Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Know A Cure For Smokey Lungs?

Leeky

Went to party with the other southerners on Saturday. The smoke in this house was so thick that it was making my eyeballs dry out :lol:

Anyway while i was there i caught a really bad chest cough...this could be a bug that i picked up off someone but its more than likely just taking in too much smoke.

Anyone know of a way of getting rid of it quick as its really painful :(

Tried Vics and a bowl of steaming hot water with a towl over my head but so far its still giving me grief :ffs:

Tried Vics and a bowl of steaming hot water with a towl over my head but so far its still giving me grief  :ffs:

There goes my answer.. What about wrapping up warm and going for a jog.. Defo clear your lungs out.. :thumbsup:

ahhhh....

I've forgotton the brand, but basically a cough mixture 'for chesty coughs' will clear that right up...

Otherwise, just smoke about 10 Marlboro's and you wont notice anymore ;)

another one - sprint around your block as fast as possible for as long as possible (full tilt)....

eventually you'll stop and cough your lungs up... but an hour later you'll feel great ;)

another one - sprint around your block as fast as possible for as long as possible (full tilt)....

eventually you'll stop and cough your lungs up... but an hour later you'll feel great ;)

hummmm could be the right way to go....as two days off work and staying in bed until 5pm hasnt helped so far :lol:

hummmm could be the right way to go....as two days off work and staying in bed until 5pm hasnt helped so far :lol:

Been in bed?!?! you've been on your pc looking at p*rn again!lol :lol:

Sorry about the house mate, it was WELL smokey! Im a hardcore smoker and even I complained!hehe

Hope you get better soon pal!

Went to party with the other southerners on Saturday. The smoke in this house was so thick that it was making my eyeballs dry out  :lol:

Yeah, same thing in the pub last Saturday night. Don't worry, your (healthy) lungs will have sorted that out by the next morning.

You have probably just caught something nasty. It's the season ... don't recommend any kind of strenuous exercise really. Patience :)

Cheers

Paul.

Awww sorry - I'm prolly to blame too as I was smoking like a chimney that night. :(

Hope you get better soon sweetie.

Not the only one charis :eek:

I HATE cigarette smoke and I spend more time in smokey Nightclubs than most people added together..........

Get a can of Pure Oxygen :thumbsup:

:lol: Thanks peeps, all good points....now that i think about it - it was probably WHAT they were all smoking that screwed me up :lol: