Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris/ Vitz?

Yaris_Tsport

hi all was in my local town today and i am on the look out for a yaris t sport but on my travels i came across a vitz which is for sale its a 1.3 but its got loads of extra ie deep dish alloys side skirts colour coded front lights lexus light twin exshust system lowered and he wants £5500 for it. itsa v plate and i think its done 60k. now people i really aint sure what to do should i go for a t sport of this motor plus cos its a import does this affect my insurence

insurance would cost more on an import, but it's a yaris, insurance cant be expensive..

have the car check properly by AA or something, and i dont think that would cost u much.

Ray :thumbsup:

Go for the T-Pot, last thing you want is forking out £5.5k and then wanting the T-Pot..

It's a 1.3, done 60k!, V Plate.... leave it mate.. ;)

£5,500 for a V plate... they're having a giraffe! You can get a newer, better, safer T-sport for that money. Yes it's a rarity, but insurance companies don't like imports very much!

i did think it was a bit pricey and plus for not alot more money i could get a t sport. just looked really nice well i will keep looking for the t sport cheers people