Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ouch!

Demonic Angel

Quick - I think I need gas and air before I even begin to write! :D

A woman in Brazil has given birth to a....

wait for it....

17lb baby! :eek::eek:

Check out the pic - the err "little lad" is HUGE! :o

_40741809_ademiltonap203bdy.jpg

Basically with his weight and size, its like she has given birth to a 6 month old baby!

Its put me off kids for life! Thats gotta hurt! (even by Caesarean Section!) :wacko:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Thats like the same as 5 of me when i was born!! lol :lol:

Found the parents! :thumbsup:

10_8_1.gif10_8_2.gif

That really is some collection of smileys!! lol

A mate in work mentioned this today but then went on to say that the record for a baby is 28lb :o :help::eek::crybaby: :censor: That's 2 stone - more like a normal 15 - 18 month old ARGHHHHHHHHHHH Makes my eyes water just to think about it.

I wonder what he/shes gonna be like in the future cos, you know how you can be a large baby and then become a really skinny kid... and then some little babies become... wotz the word... 'well fed' in thier childhood :P

I was a skinny boy and now im just BIG... :lol:

Im new here so i dont know wot you guys are all like yet. :)

A mate in work mentioned this today but then went on to say that the record for a baby is 28lb  :o  :help:  :eek:  :crybaby:  :censor:  That's 2 stone - more like a normal 15 - 18 month old  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH  Makes my eyes water just to think about it.

*faints*

To think - I'll have to go through all of that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(The pain, not the 28lb child - jeeeeeeeeeez!)

you know what things like this makes me think....

Thank god i was born a man!

I think I agree :o

I weighed 10 lbs. when I was born, but I was way overdue.

Pfft its just like taking a large dump  :P  ;)  :rolleyes:

Well kinda, think watermelon coming out on its side and you are half there! I'd love to see one of your faces if you have a 10lb cr*p I really would lol

Dread to think how many stitches that woman had to have after thats for sure! Just think of the size of the rip when the baby comes out :!Removed!:

My mate had a 12lb baby and had 36 stitches (16 internally and 20 externally) so thats a comparison for you :thumbsup:

I've decided that my child is to be no less than 7lb else I'm giving it back to the stork for a refund...... :D :D :D

I've decided that my child is to be no less than 7lb else I'm giving it back to the stork for a refund......  :D  :D  :D

Get the Baby seat fitted in Kaori then ;) :D Oh and congratulations

I've decided that my child is to be no less than 7lb else I'm giving it back to the stork for a refund......  :D  :D  :D

Get the Baby seat fitted in Kaori then ;) :D Oh and congratulations

Huh? lol I'm not having one! :D :D :D

I mean for when/if I ever do get pregnant! :P :P PMSL! (Which right now is looking at an "if" and not a "when" lol :D :D :D

When my wife gave birth to each of ours (3) i never felt a thing.

Pfft its just like taking a large dump  :P  ;)  :rolleyes:

Well kinda, think watermelon coming out on its side and you are half there! I'd love to see one of your faces if you have a 10lb cr*p I really would lol

Dread to think how many stitches that woman had to have after thats for sure! Just think of the size of the rip when the baby comes out :!Removed!:

My mate had a 12lb baby and had 36 stitches (16 internally and 20 externally) so thats a comparison for you :thumbsup:

I hope they put a few extra stitches in to tighten it up a bit : :lol: P :P :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links