Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

18's On My Yaris:)

mIRCmAN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mIRCmAN

• Crisis

• RFvitz

• knightrider

To be honest i dont like it at all but thats not to say other will, just my opinion

would have thought it would have suited the car better as 17 or 16s as i prefer my car to look a lot more subtle

respect for doing it though :thumbsup:

CB :thumbsup:

lol.. well they arent spinners.. btw its lowered 1 inch then standard height. stick around for my bodykit install. :D lol.. i aint a fan off any sport rims or anything that aint chrome.. if it aint chrome.. aint my style .. i dunno btw.. not many people put 18's on dere yaris.. so i guess i had to and those rims only come n 18' and over :yes::lol:

Haha cool. What bodykits on its way over then mate?

An inch... so like 30mm then. Good effort.

I've seen people who put huge wheels on cars and where originally it was quite low, its not a 4x4.

Seen a 206cc with huge wheels. I could have limboed under it. And a Sports Ka as well.

Maybe 17s or 18s, not modified in any other way but o no its wrong.

Doesn't look that high mate, the bodykit will help out, espically with sideskirts.

yep! bodykit will definately help.

quite eager to see it actually.

is it the carcept kit you're after? (judging from your avatar)

a nice spoiler would finish off the back end nicely too while you're at it! ;)

its the carcept kit, front bar , side skirts and back kit, its painted, gonna get it fitted next week :D already tested the kit on, looks way lower :)

Its the lowest kit looking wise I think.

FOr some reason the car has to be lowered 40mm to fit it... So it says over here anyway. Can't see why.

yeah i just wanna put it on then i might think lowering it to 40mm so 10 more mm lol, but hopefully i wont have to mod the kit in anyway casue the wheels are huge B)

i dont think that he will have many chavs near him in australia! :D lucky git

i agree witht the comments made about the kit making it look better,it will make it look alot more proportional and not look like a monster truck!

Good luck matey

CB :thumbsup:

haha awesome, and the reason you can get away with this... is because you live in a sunny climate!!!

it makes all the difference with chrome wheels.

Its the lowest kit looking wise I think.

FOr some reason the car has to be lowered 40mm to fit it... So it says over here anyway. Can't see why.

The reason is .. because the rear skirt wraps around the wheel (not sure on front). So it would catch on the kit if it wasn't lowered.

I don't know if it will fit with the 18" wheels on tho... dunno if it was tested with or without the 18's on... fingers crossed eh! :yes: if it don't fit with the 18's it be a case of :crybaby:

Not quite my taste, but i appreciate the effort you've put into it so far! 18s on a Yaris is mad, did you roll the arches at all? I did read post before, but can't remember seeing it on there before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links