Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Final Donny Show Stand

MSC_Kev

Yeah I know, wanted a better mix but due to a few reasons some people couldn't come and some are selling up etc and the cars have to be suitable for the show.

Anyway for next year we'll have 20 places :)

Kev

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MSC_Kev

• earpl

• shaf2000

• james1760

which means I win a tenner......told you I was right!!

UPDATED list below:

1. Ken - Avensis - paid

2. Kev - Corolla - paid

3. earlp - Yaris - paid

4. Corolla 98 - Corolla - paid

5. Knightrider - Yaris paid

6. paid

7. mr2lover - MR2 - paid

8. james1760 - MR2 - paid

9. SexyCrayola - Celica - paid

10.paid

on standby

Rubix Cube - Starlet

knowlson - Corolla

Corollakid20valve - Corolla

dawesy - Corolla - possible

drb5 - Yaris

Firthy - Corolla

Jaxx - MR2

sxb182 - Celica

Bibbs - MR2

cfc - Yaris

TimD - Starlet GT

:)

Thanks all, just about all paid up and only waiting for 1 cheque to arrive.

Can you all PM me your address to send the tickets to and your number plate as I need to enter this on the forms.

Cheers

Kev

Thanks all, just about all paid up and only waiting for 1 cheque to arrive.

Can you all PM me your address to send the tickets to and your number plate as I need to enter this on the forms.

Cheers

Kev

You would have the money straight away if was paypal. Been sorted now anyway :)

great ok :)

I should get the tickets well in advance to send them to everyone and hopefully as the form will be going in early, we will get the free autoglym packs lol! ;)

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Live Promotions Events Ltd have debited the money from my account so everything has gone through fine. For everyone who wrote cheques to them should have had the amount debited from there account also.

I Usually don't recieve the tickets until March sometime, soon as they do I will be sending them on to you prior to the show.

Kev :)

good to see shaf2000 on the list now! :)

hehehe, im well chuffed. booked my room at £30 per night and only 5 mins from the racecourse :D

kev, i havent got my number plate assigned yet, so wont be able to get that info out to you for a couple of weeks :unsure:

good to see shaf2000 on the list now! :)

hehehe, im well chuffed. booked my room at £30 per night and only 5 mins from the racecourse :D

kev, i havent got my number plate assigned yet, so wont be able to get that info out to you for a couple of weeks :unsure:

mine was about £36 and is 11miles away i think, there is a pub next to it so i am happy!

just make a numberplate up and then get show plates made up "SH4FTS3TER" easy :thumbsup:

Not to worry on the plate Shaf, I just made one up lol!

They never check the display forms with the plate on anyway as we have swapped cars around on several occasions in the past and as long as the form is displayed on the dash, there's no problems

Kev :thumbsup:

Yaris WRC.... COOL!

Now thats a car that needs multiple pictures taking of it! I love that car! It rocks.

Good effort WRC! Wherever UR!

mine was about £36 and is 11miles away i think, there is a pub next to it so i am happy!

just make a numberplate up and then get show plates made up "SH4FTS3TER" easy  :thumbsup:

im actually going to be staying in a pub, it's a bit unsavoury as all the locals hang out there and everyone turns around to look at you as soon as you walk in :o

i actually have my own private plate which i bought 3 years ago S6HAF..... just cant put it on a car until i buy an s reg or newer :(

i will get some show SHAFSTER plates made up specifically for shows very soon :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all...

Only 3-4 weeks to the show, so I take it everyone is still good to come who's on the stand?

I haven't had chance to get anything done to the car, going into barwell to fix the rear bumper and sort a few stone chips, but other then that it's show ready anyway.

Should have a completely different colour for JAE, hehe a new colour for each show :P

How's everyones plans coming along?

Kev

Also a good idea is to get the following knocked up.

1. spec list on A4 paper to go in side windows.

2. number plate i.e TOC or your model of car.

3. If your involved with any companies, bring along flyers for those who worked on the car.

We should have a cracking stand with the TOC banner and the quality of the cars on show, also you have to make sure your car is cleaned and polished........stand policy, so no slacking lol! (I will inspect :P

Kev :)

ine of my rims is slightly damaged, it is noticable but the wheel will just have to be stratigically placed. shame really, but i cant afford a new one atm and its hard to fix with it being a pollished rim. other wise just a few bits and bobs to be getting on with.

im behind but will have the new seats in if im lucky, install tidyied up,

whatever else i get dones a bonus!

errrrrrr.... i think there might be a fly in the ointment on my side.... can i sell my ticket on kev??

Why?

If you keep the TRD widebody, then it's fine for the show. If your intending to sell then I will do my best to find a replacement asap.

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links