Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Exhaust

armoredfist2002

Some pics of my new exhaust fitted by Deeside tyre services in Queensferry.

It's a S/S powerflow exhaust from the cat back,

It sounds mint and is not to loud, nice rumble,

It's a little bit dirty, but I can't clean it as it's started snowing

KIF_1388.jpg

KIF_1389.jpg

KIF_1390.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• armoredfist2002

• seveer unaek

• Ryan1985

Does indeed look rather nice! I quite fancy a powerflow exhaust... how much it set you back?

very nice mate! got my exhaust fitted at checkpoint queensferry! got any more pics of ur car??

Does indeed look rather nice! I quite fancy a powerflow exhaust... how much it set you back?

£395 so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,

most other back boxes for the yaris are about £350 and that's without s/s pipework

very nice mate! got my exhaust fitted at checkpoint queensferry!  got any more pics of ur car??

Where abouts is that place?

The only other pictures of my car are in my garage in my sig,

but there are no other pics of the exhaust yet as I am waiting for some nice weather.

So I take it they cut out the bit on your rear bumper? Don't mean to worry you but if they didn't do anything after they cut away at your bumper it will start to mega rust mate! :yes:

Looks nice btw but my bro got a S/S cat-back made by Powerflow for £300 on the button! :thumbsup:

looking good mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

So I take it they cut out the bit on your rear bumper? Don't mean to worry you but if they didn't do anything after they cut away at your bumper it will start to mega rust mate! :yes:

Looks nice btw but my bro got a S/S cat-back made by Powerflow for £300 on the button! :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing! Because that bottom half of the bumper is metal!! :o

When I get my custom done I'm gonna have them make sure it comes underneath the bumper!

Looks good tho mate! :thumbsup:

I thought it was plastic not metal, until reading this post and checking, I don't know what they have done if anything. I'll have to give them a ring.

Question for those who know: Will that cat-back sound louder than the Fujitsubo?

Im guessing exhaust sound comes down to the size of the exit and any changes made to the route under the car (ie cat back)

Fujitsubo with Catback system anyone?

At the moment my exhaust sounds louder than the sound clip that was posted, which was a fujitsubo, someone took a sample from their car inside the garage whoever it was.

I would imagine the fujitsubo with cat back would sound about the same.

Does anyone know how I can host a sound clip?

O yeh the email - crisis51@blueyonder.co.uk

One thing though, wouldn't a Fujitsubo have different sound properties because of its design and Jap nature, such as the "pop" sound I've heard about and other various things.

Never heard of the pop sound on a fujitsubo,

i'll email you as soon as I get a soundclip, should be tomorrow hopefully

I found the clip on my pc, it was socks' recording

Never heard of the pop sound on a fujitsubo,

i'll email you as soon as I get a soundclip, should be tomorrow hopefully

I found the clip on my pc, it was socks' recording

Trust me... it pops!! It's frickin ace! I went in Earpl's car at the northern mini meet and at about 600rpm it lets out a barrage of little pops, and when reving stationary... it pops once it's reached red line and you back off... it's belting.... i may have to get me one.... and a T-Sport obviously!! :thumbsup: :D

yeh thats right, fuji sounds awesome, and the pops are great!!! checkpoint is near to the kfc in queensferry. decent enuf guys there and did a great job on my exhaust and on my mates clio!

Question for those who know: Will that cat-back sound louder than the Fujitsubo?

Depends, when you get a cat-back made by say Powerflow you usually give them a loudness scale, say 7 out of 10 (10 being the loudest) and they will put in and remove silencers where and when needed so it satisfies your sound needs! :thumbsup:

Cool, sounds sweet... well it would at 10! Hehe would need a demo of each level. I didn't know they done that, I just thought they "done it"