Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale: '97 Paseo Si

97paseo

nice motor mate! mats look ace too!

This is a great example of a Paseo. :thumbsup:

One of the most recognisable cars on TOC :thumbsup:

So why the need for a Vdub Si? Is it a company car thing or what?

Cheers guys - I'll still be around here if you'll have me even if I am driving a Dub! :D :thumbsup:

hmm shud sell easy at that price!

Hopefully! The Paseo prices are quite eractic but it is in good condition and it's red. :D

I'll vouch for that too!!!!!

Si its prob one of the sadest moments in TOC history for me to hear that your seo has to go, and as people have said at that price its a bargin!!!!

Come on someone, give this wonderful example a good loving home!!!!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I now have the keys to a very tatty Corrado VR6 sitting next to me so this needs to go bttt.

The 'Rado is going in for a few repairs and possible full respray within the next couple of weeks, once it's on the road properly the Paseo will be in the Trader :crybaby:

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I now have the keys to a very tatty Corrado VR6 sitting next to me so this needs to go bttt.

The 'Rado is going in for a few repairs and possible full respray within the next couple of weeks, once it's on the road properly the Paseo will be in the Trader  :crybaby:

Cheers.  :thumbsup:

I want pics of the 'Rado!!! :yes:

The 'Rado is going in for a few repairs and possible full respray within the next couple of weeks, once it's on the road properly the Paseo will be in the Trader  :crybaby:

:lol: It's a complete dog at the moment! Will post some when it looks ok! Certainly goes some though :eek:

:lol: It's a complete dog at the moment! Will post some when it looks ok! Certainly goes some though :eek:

lol... I really really love the Corrado VR6!

I was so close to gettin one as well instead of the tubby... :yes:

• 3 months later...

Still have this - see above! BTTT  :thumbsup:

and still no pics of the 'Rado.. :rolleyes: :P

:lol::rolleyes: I'll post some later - but it's still high as a kite and without rims!!! :ffs:

:lol::rolleyes: I'll post some later - but it's still high as a kite and without rims!!! :ffs:

Mate of mine has just bought a VR6 storm and he is looking to sell the 17" BBS thats on them.. good tyres.. looking for about £400+

Mate of mine has just bought a VR6 storm and he is looking to sell the 17" BBS thats on them.. good tyres.. looking for about £400+

Thanks for the heads up but I have actually got some Kerschers on the way, also got coilovers coming but getting everything sorted is taking forever!

Don't seem to have the pics of the car here - they're at work. It's in the mag if your in WHSmiths at some point have a quick look! (not that I support that sort of thing :P ) :thumbsup:

Will be sure to post some pics on here when its lowered, they're so high as standard!