Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance

gman rct

Why dont you go on a couple of insurance sites and find out..... cant nobody but you do it! :D

Although, I did a quote for myself (23, female) for a T-Sport and it was over a grand (but then I have had 2 claims!)

But the only way to find out is to find out! :P

well i'm 24 and in a very modified yaris plus I have the complete disadvantage of being in Northern Ireland, I've just renewed for £600

insurance varys really mate just call a few or looky round the net,

i'm not 20 alot older :crybaby: but i'm with chris knot through TOC and

i'm paying £600 fully comp with ALL mods declared.

T-Sport, fully comp, legal protection no claims protected, £100 excess......... £449

I will be asking for your advice nearer renewal time everyone!

Here

:thumbsup:

For my SR... in my mothers name who has 55% no claims bonus, with me, my brother and my dad added on... one accident by yours truly.... £1250.

Damned expensive sh*t! (That's the price i pay for living in one of the worst areas in leeds!) Nevermind!!

Try confused.com, they search thru loads 4 u & give u a list then u can accept the cheapest 1 on the site, Norwich Union Direct were the cheapest 4 me.

Age19 1 yrs ncb £1000 Norwich union!

CB

Cool about the same for me, 18 1Yrs No Claim, it will be about that when I get the car. Also Norwich Union any modification limitations or problems? Are they alrite about it?

Secondly, Kimi who are you insured with now you have your supercharger? What did they have to say about that!

I tried Adrian Flux, about 3 different departments, the standard said £2k the modifed section (without mods) gave £1200. I was surprised really, Norwich beat them!

I will phone up thou closer to the time, try and cut a deal cause I know in the long run they will be cheaper with all the MODs.

CB

Secondly, Kimi who are you insured with now you have your supercharger? What did they have to say about that!

i'm with Chris Knott check the drop downs top of page,

no problem about supercharger just cost me £150 extra puts my insurance up

to £600 :thumbsup:

CB

Cool about the same for me, 18 1Yrs No Claim, it will be about that when I get the car. Also Norwich Union any modification limitations or problems? Are they alrite about it?

I currently dont have any modifications on the car as yet!i asked the same question on the celica or 2 forum and someone insured with them said there ok for a few mods but they dont like lots of mods!

which should be ok as by the time i have a yts and start doing a few bits to it my insurance shoud be up!

CB :thumbsup: