Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clean, Shiny Car!

seveer unaek

Damned english weather! Car gets cleaned... i drive and bang... rain, snow, hail, dirt... filthy again! Damn it!

After two weeks of bad weather, i could finally clean my car... it needed it, but then it rains and it's filthy again... glad i didn't bother polishing it! It took about 1.5hrs to get it nice and clean, and 5mins in bad weather to get it filthy again!

Anyway, have a look at my before and after pics.... unfortunatley, darkness had set in for the after pics, so the effect isn't as good, also my crappy camera skills make matters worse!!

Before:

0c8_DSCI0002.JPG

b00_DSCI0003.JPG

e2c_DSCI0005.JPG

After:

986_DSCF0044.JPG

17e_DSCF0046.JPG

27b_DSCF0054.JPG

682_DSCF0051.JPG

a69_DSCF0073.JPG

P.S. I did the inside a week earlier... still clean!

What dya all think??

LOL! Same thing happend to me yesterday. Sky's were clear for first time in a few days and so i took the opportunity to clean my car...Cleaned the inside and out (took no less than 3 hours altogether). Packed up all the cleaning gear etc, brought it inside, and within 5 minuted there was a clap of thunder and the heavens opened. Needless to say i was not very amused...Looks like it'll have to be done again soon! Like you though seever, didn't polish it (thank god)!!!

Ross

looks mint mate :thumbsup: and yes again, crap english weather, same thing happened to me, cleaned car last weekend, had a spot of nice weather, but then the next day extream rain and windows, and to top it all off i was on the motorway, man shes dirty again, poor thing :crybaby:

The Carlo Blue really does shine out when its cleaned doesnt it! Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

Mine was cleaned last weekend and I was amazed at how different it looks when its clean!

Dont worry mate - it'll be Summer soon and our Carlo Blues will just look stunning in the errr "British Summer" Weather!

By that I mean, instead of cold, rainy, cloudy - you'll get warmer, rainy and cloudy with a bit of sunshine for good measure! :thumbsup:

now take it to your regional meet ive got to do mine but theres ice outside! FFS!

Don't bother Lee,

just tell everyone that it was clean when you set off, but covered in the usual motorway filth. Then tut loudly and say ' I don't know why I bother, I really don't '

:D

lol I just cleaned mine and yes it was frozen..........oh what fun lol!

btw 1.5 hours to clean your car, did you do the underneath as well? :lol:

See you at the meet lee,

Kev :)

I think, lose the teddybear :P

It makes the car smell nice!! Plus it was my girlfriends choice... best not to argue!!

btw 1.5 hours to clean your car, did you do the underneath as well?  :lol:

Almost, yes.... all around wheel arches and as far under as possible... can't be too carefull with all this salt on the roads!! Plus.... it was damned freezing and i had to keep warming my hands up in warm water!! (what a baby!!)

Also... my windows needed a serious scrub... they kept getting lines on them when raining making it very hard to see out!

:yes: Looks nice and clean to me! I got mine cleaned yesterday, although I paid some very nice lads £4 to have the priviledge of getting all wet and cold instead :P

Just gotta do the inside now !

I think, lose the teddybear :P

It makes the car smell nice!! Plus it was my girlfriends choice... best not to argue!!

LOL. I have to have tigger in mine! :P Girlfriends eh!

Also... my windows needed a serious scrub... they kept getting lines on them when raining making it very hard to see out!

Have you tried rainX or similar product!I used it and you dont even need your wipers when you going fast!(motorway etc)!

Keeps the windcreen nice and clean!

CB :thumbsup:

Took mine down to a local hand carwash last week (£5 to get the car washed and dried bu some people). Could actually see the black paint rather than a brown colour it had become.

Next day, all the muck was back again........ :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links