Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mini Meet Pics

seveer unaek

I'll let you know, dunno how it will work though, I'm not sure if its designed for the Yaris so I dunno if everything will have a place and there will be a place for everything but I'll phone Kevin at Envy and enquire and then just buy it! :D

From what i understand it ain't designed for the Yaris, but it's one of the only one's Kev's managed to fit on a 1.0ltr Yaris successfully. Seen pics of it somewhere on the forums i'm sure...looked quite good! Keep us updated! :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Ryan1985

• earpl

• dicey2k

From what i understand it ain't designed for the Yaris, but it's one of the only one's Kev's managed to fit on a 1.0ltr Yaris successfully. Seen pics of it somewhere on the forums i'm sure...looked quite good! Keep us updated!  :)

Well phoned Kevin at Envy today and he said it is designed for the Yaris and should fit on a treat. I'll be ordering it next week depending on how much my bodyshop visit costs! :thumbsup:

OOoopps sorry lee :P we took that one...maybe its cos his exhaust

is so loud he had his fingers in his ear :lol:

it is isnt it!!! its like some one push a pencil in your ear......... FRICKIN A!!! :D