Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys For My Girlfriends Yaris

terry6680

Hi, im just looking into picking up some cheap alloys for my girlfriends black yaris, at the moment shes got hubs on and i think it would be a nice suprise for her if i could pick up some cheap alloys for it instead whilst she is away, if anyone has any offers or ideas then please let me know ok!

thanks

terry

Sorry guys... no selling unless you're a paid up gold member!

Did you not read your Terms and Conditions before signing up??!! Tut tut!!

P.S. Welcome!

i did sign up to this site ages ago. well iv never come across a site where you have to pay to ask if anyones selling any car items, iv been a member of the Astra-Sports forum and peugeot cabriolet forums for many years and people can sell/swop and trade as they please, i dont understand why you would have to pay to enable to sell things, is this place related to eBay! : p

i did sign up to this site ages ago. well iv never come across a site where you have to pay to ask if anyones selling any car items, iv been a member of the Astra-Sports forum and peugeot cabriolet forums for many years and people can sell/swop and trade as they please, i dont understand why you would have to pay to enable to sell things, is this place related to ebay! : p

I agree but it’s one of those things See Here...

There seems to be different rules for different people on different subjects.

I have fallen foul of the ‘Rulz’ but see the same thing happening in other areas and nothing is done!

Personally I think there needs to be some consistency...

Seems to me like there's one set of rules for the in-crowd, and another for the outcasts.

Same can be said for advertising...

:o

Terry, the rule is to stop people selling not you buying. You can happily buy stuff off a Bronze, silver or gold member. :)

the rule is to stop traders and one post wonders taking the mick to use the boards as free selling space (and we do have a nasty problem with this!), paid and pledged members have full freedom

terry has a legit 'wanted' question

but im afraid 'bigdave' is promoting a for sale bid, without authorisation in which has been removed!

there is no rule for one and another rule for another, the terms and conditions are stated in solid black lettering, its how this forum works and should be followed.

sorry for the rant! carry on.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links