Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Number 1 Mod So Far?

pete-R

Fujitsubo, do the "power getter" for the 1.5 and the 1.3 engines. They do a different exhaust with the same back box but with smaller pipework for the 1.0ltr.

Hope that helps

Kevin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• Ryan1985

• Kerby

• Crisis

Ah ha, I understand now Kevin, not that I was bothered.

Btw, can't any one tell me what the discount is when your gold at Envy? Or Tune A Car??? :(

My subwoofer.... takes up no space and sounds the bizz!

Other than that, it's my pair of Nike All conditions Gear... grippy and my feet go flat as the pedal allows!! Grin inducing fun! :D :thumbsup:

Yep, has to be my audio!

Sony MP3 headunit, Sony Xpold sub and amp, Sony 3-way 6x9s and an array of Oxygen free cabling and nice fat braid-shielded RCA's.

1x "Canavan Brand" stealth shelf (lol) :lol:

Note the Sony pattern emerging! Always have, and always will love Sony as a reliable mid range brand... Could do with sorting the standard door Speakers too at some point

Plan is some nice TTE springs and T-Sport alloys next!

Dont suppose you want another 12" Xplod with 350W amp then? Sonys good, but Im more of an Alpine man now.

Quite happy with mine at the minute, plus my motherboard has just died so cash is a bit tight at the minute!

Cheers anyhow :thumbsup:

Other than that, it's my pair of Nike All conditions Gear... grippy and my feet go flat as the pedal allows!! Grin inducing fun!  :D  :thumbsup:

hang aboot, whats this, how does it take up no space?

1x "Canavan Brand" stealth shelf (lol)  :lol: 

:thumbsup:

Mayb resident wood boy can make a few bob and start making bits n bobs, stelth shelfs, instals :lol::thumbsup:

uve set a trend

tempted to do somthing simular with my amp, who knows tho

well i hope you dont want me to send you any plans. i made it up as i went along :D

Has to be the springs as it looks a hell of alot better & the Renault Clio Williams alloys. Personally i think it looks lovely :yes:

Right at the moment it has to be my set of Vredestein Snowtrac 2 winter tyres. Only downside is that I have them on the standard wheels and trims and the car looks like any other black T3 :(

I like my Mr T "Talya" alloys too - even though they're only 14"ers :rolleyes:

Alan

Apart from the big shiny bow I put on the car when I gave it her for (early) Christmas...? Has to be the new 15" T-Sport alloys which as I type are being shod with 4 new Pirelli P6000 195/50's... :yes:

Note the Sony pattern emerging! Always have, and always will love Sony as a reliable mid range brand...

Yes, another Sony fan at last!!! :D

Its under the passenger seat I think! :thumbsup:

Fujitsubo, do the "power getter" for the 1.5 and the 1.3 engines. They do a different exhaust with the same back box but with smaller pipework for the 1.0ltr.

But does it sound as good Kevin??? :huh:

Also, I think the power getter only fits the old 1.3's like the SR and possibly the CDX, never seen a CDX engine mind you! :thumbsup:

Like Ryan said... it's under the seat! It's fitted under the driver's seat, and is far enough forward that even size eleven feet sat behind driver don't reach it! You wouldn't know it was there if the remote wasn't on the dash!

Oh, you'd also know it was there if you switched the stereo on! :P It beats and rumbles right through the drivers ar5e! Fantastic! :D :thumbsup:

Like Ryan said... it's under the seat! It's fitted under the driver's seat, and is far enough forward that even size eleven feet sat behind driver don't reach it! You wouldn't know it was there if the remote wasn't on the dash!

Oh, you'd also know it was there if you switched the stereo on! :P It beats and rumbles right through the drivers ar5e! Fantastic! :D :thumbsup:

Whhhaaaattt i want one!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links