Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Manifold

Chuck04

What peeps think, i know nizan ( now dbr5 car) got a new manifold, would you say they are worth it

what are the advantages, more noise bhp??

bored and randomly searching net, found one for £500

would this increase the bhp by much??

any info welcomed

cheers :thumbsup:

What peeps think, i know nizan ( now dbr5 car) got a new manifold, would you say they are worth it

what are the advantages, more noise bhp??

bored and randomly searching net, found one for £500

would this increase the bhp by much??

any info welcomed

cheers  :thumbsup:

Ur generally going to get 4-5bhp, couple that with a good filter and exhuast and now were talking, will easily get 0.5 of the 0-60

I heard the EL Prototypes manifold is the best, think jaxx and a few others have that! :thumbsup:

this topic reminds me of one question, does a manifold itself do much? cos i heard that there a 5-Zigen manifold for yaris. but if i only get a manifold and a backbox like the powergetter then with the whole system remains the same, whould that get me much power increase? or noise, or would it be a watse of money without the whole system?

thx

Ray :thumbsup:

Hi guys, Envy will be developing a centre section including a sports Cat within the next month which may be worth hanging on for. I am also looking to produce a manifold so again bare with me and I should have some new parts soon! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Hi guys, Envy will be developing a centre section including a sports Cat within the next month which may be worth hanging on for. I am also looking to produce a manifold so again bare with me and I should have some new parts soon! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Nice one kev :thumbsup: put my name down :yes:

just what i need as i want to keep my HKS back box.

who knows, but kevin does own a t sport, so if he is using that to base it on then possibly

That's what i was assuming...bugger! No decent engine mods for a 1.0litre (Apart from the turbo. And yes, i know, if i wanted a more powerful car i should have bought one in the first place but this is my project for the next 2-3 years and it's gonna be pretty one off!) Oh, and that's not aimed at anybody! :thumbsup:

who knows, but kevin does own a t sport, so if he is using that to base it on then possibly

That's what i was assuming...bugger! No decent engine mods for a 1.0litre (Apart from the turbo. And yes, i know, if i wanted a more powerful car i should have bought one in the first place but this is my project for the next 2-3 years and it's gonna be pretty one off!) Oh, and that's not aimed at anybody! :thumbsup:

respect for doing it mate, id love to see what a 1 ltr could achieve, had one nearly a year ago and for what they are very nippy

Youd be one of the very few mate :thumbsup: big up to you, im sure theres a supercharge avaliable for the 1 ltr, and you could always get a custom mid section built

I'm seriously thinking about selling up and getting a T-Sport here! :wacko:

cool cool, up 2 u tho mate, in the long run may work out cheaper, it would be a newer car and if ur thinking of invetsting big bucks into it with mods then t sport would be worth it, nice bit of power already at ur feat, work on some styling mods and then put more into performance

respect for doing it mate, id love to see what a 1 ltr could achieve, had one nearly a year ago and for what they are very nippy

Youd be one of the very few mate  :thumbsup: big up to you, im sure theres a supercharge avaliable for the 1 ltr, and you could always get a custom mid section built

So far in line is the bodykit etc this summer, next summer is all about the engine!!! :D My neighbour is a Subaru mechanic, so knows a fair deal about turbos etc. HKS/Blitz turbo planned with some other uprated bits and bobs...not decided entirely what yet though! Probably a better intercooler etc but I think I'll leave it up to him a fair amount!

Youd be one of the very few mate  :thumbsup: big up to you, im sure theres a supercharge avaliable for the 1 ltr, and you could always get a custom mid section built

So far in line is the bodykit etc this summer, next summer is all about the engine!!! :D My neighbour is a Subaru mechanic, so knows a fair deal about turbos etc. HKS/Blitz turbo planned with some other uprated bits and bobs...not decided entirely what yet though! Probably a better intercooler etc but I think I'll leave it up to him a fair amount!

oo nice :thumbsup: very handy indeed

Read a review on the manifold alone. Gave around 1-2bhp. Your exhaust system is always going to be limited by its most restrictive point (i.e. the CAT). I think the only real difference you will notice is a de-cat and possibly a sports CAT. Obviously widening and heat resistant pipes will help, but for power to money it won't really be worth it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links