Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flame Gold Ts!

ArthurPewty

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here after stumbling onto this site accidentally!

I bought a Flame Gold TS back in october '04 and i have not seen another one before or after! I did see a gold TS for sale at a dealer somewhere up north but in the flesh......Nothing!!

I was wondering do any of you have the same as me or know of anyone who does :-)

To me it doesn't seem to be a bad colour like brown or cowpat green, so why do there seem to be so few around?

Thanks everyone :-)

Arthur!!........(not my real name)!

Hi Im a new member, and thought Id reply to your message as I have a Gold Yaris TS, I have actually seen another Gold TS and was amazed to see it, I have heard they are rare, there are definitely more of them around in lower specs but the gold is a brighter gold than the TS one, I think, it does look like it is. I bought my Gold TS not knowing how rare they are, I see so many grey, blue and red versions. Heres some pics

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

I like flame gold tis very unique..! :)

Very nice lookin' cars TSCarrie & rossnova..! I like them gold alloys too... :thumbsup:

Oh and Welcome to the club peeps! :D

Hey hey....thanx for all the replies,

it seems i have something quite desireable.....what a lucky break :D

I like the pics that have already been posted too, seems a little strange, it is like looking at MY car, because there and so few around.

Not too sure about the gold alloys tho, sorry, they look real nice but its just a personal preference y'know. :thumbsup:

i have some piccys but i dont know how to post them here.....any advice?

I should warn you though......some of these pics will shock some of you i am sure!!

Cheers....Arthur Pewty!!

ArthurPewty what are the dimensions of your front plate? It looks a good size. Is it screwed on or glued on?

Also NICE :thumbsup:

i have my cts only a month now but i have seen sooooo many yari' i didnt want one although only seen one t-sport.... think if id seen one before i ordered my cts i could have been tempted.... maybe :thumbsup: nice cars

Hey hey....thanx for all the replies,

it seems i have something quite desireable.....what a lucky break  :D

I like the pics that have already been posted too, seems a little strange, it is like looking at MY car, because there and so few around.

Not too sure about the gold alloys tho, sorry, they look real nice but its just a personal preference y'know. :thumbsup:

i have some piccys but i dont know how to post them here.....any advice?

I should warn you though......some of these pics will shock some of you i am sure!!

Cheers....Arthur Pewty!!

arthur, you need to have somewhere on t'internet to host the pics (or you could join Gold and be a ble to host them here - and other stuff ;) ). There seem to be loads of free piccy-hosting sites. After that it's just a case of linking to them with the IMG button when you post.

NOW I'm getting curious about what you use the cars for.... Hang on - I've sussed it. Something to do with an "L"?

Alan

Very nice TSCarrie! - you should coem to our yaris weekend, i'd love to see the flame gold t-sport in person!!! read the boards for more info :P or come along to some of the meets. you'd be very welcome!

ArthurPewty what are the dimensions of your front plate? It looks a good size. Is it screwed on or glued on?

Also NICE  :thumbsup:

I think u were talking about my front number plate. I dont know the dimensions of it, but when i ordered it i asked for a motorbike size numberplate but in white. There are a few people do them, its just a sake of a few fonecalls.

Hope this helps u find one :)

not a great fan of the gold normally ( sorry b1ackb1rd ) but the t-sport looks fab the gold wheels on rossnovas car are sweet

If uve read the post about "best mods" i think i mentioned that the wheels are from a Clio Williams. They fit perfectly but i had 2 find caps that were bigger to fill the centre of the wheel

cruisephotoshoot070small18dg.jpg

Here it is again :)

Hey Carrie... nice to see another girly on here... and with a Flame gold too!

And Earpl.... whats JAZ? :P you talking Honda Jazz... or getting mixed up between JJ n Yaz? :P

You should come on our Yaris meet Carrie ;) then lil old Yaz will have another Flame gold to converse with (even tho she is only 1.3:P)

Yeah Hi Carrie, Welcome and all that!

You should come on our Yaris meet Carrie ;) then lil old Yaz will have another Flame gold to converse with (even tho she is only 1.3:P)

And here's me thinking we did a dead good job of getting a good mix of colours in the Yarii lineup at Xscape! lol

Yep, be good to see you at the 3rd encounter of the Yaris kind in Wales, you know it makes sense :yes:

Rob

(even tho she is only 1.3:P)

Now now, the 1.3 can be a lickety splick beast! Mine is anyway!! :lol: :D :P