Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Few More Mods

kimi

Hi all went to work this morning to have couple more mods done under

bonnet :rolleyes: Had to make her get more cold air.

The Blitz had to go :crybaby: just had not got the room for it :crybaby:

its been replaced by an Apexi its alot smaller.

Had the Battery turned and got a nice shiny alloy Battery tray while i was at it :D

Found a local firm that would cut my carbon fibre cover so been to have that done.

A MASSIVE BIG THANX to CHRIS who came in on his day off to do all the work

for me and did not charge me a penny :thumbsup: he's my hero :D

heres a couple of pics

gallery_8587_13_1107019653.jpg

Heres chris in action :lol:

gallery_8587_13_1107019318.jpg

My baby eyeing up the local talent :shutit:

gallery_8587_13_1107019533.jpg

Now for my next mod i shall mostly be....

gallery_8587_13_1107019416.jpg

And this is (circled in Red)...?

gallery85871311070196533pq.jpg

Looks like an Ecotek thingy...Is it?

Everything looks good again, did notice the pics in the gallery earlier and thought you must have changed a couple of bits! Nice going! :thumbsup:

Kim's a chav, ecotek valve! :P

Lookin even sweeter Kimi btw! Nice garage aswell, all they Evo's and Scooby's flying about! What is it you actually do if you don't mind me asking? :thumbsup:

RYAN i'm a valeter/driver at xtreme X ralliart uk

and no i'm not a chavette :lol:

i've removed the pipe from the cam cover to the air intake,to stop hot

air from inside cam cover being taken back into the air for the supercharger,the pipercross is just a filter to stop oil being sprayed

onto my engine.

Awesome Kimi

Just had a look at your works web site, do they/you do servicing for other makes e.g. Yaris’ and things like tyres? Or is it just Mitsubishi?

Hi Kimi,

what are they from if you don't mind me asking? Any idea on what calipers and brackets and their dimensions? And have they been chosen with your S'Legerra's in mind?

Nice work on the filter and the carbon cover :thumbsup:, that engine bay looks shiny and clean as ever. :yes:

And I want Chris' tool trolley :lol:

Cheers, Yves.

You'r car just gets better and better kimi

Will have to come along to JAE to have a good look at the car

Awesome Kimi

Just had a look at your works web site, do they/you do servicing for other makes e.g. Yaris’ and things like tyres? Or is it just Mitsubishi?

we'll have a go at anything :lol: but really just a MITSA and cough*alfa*cough

dealers :ph34r:

Hi Kimi,

what are they from if you don't mind me asking? Any idea on what calipers and brackets and their dimensions? And have they been chosen with your S'Legerra's in mind?

Nice work on the filter and the carbon cover :thumbsup:, that engine bay looks shiny and clean as ever. :yes:

And I want Chris' tool trolley :lol:

Cheers, Yves.

yeah i have to get new brakes but unfortunatly not them :crybaby:

they are AP and are as big as my supperleggas :lol:

dont think chris will let you have his snap-on box cost him bout £3000 :eek:

and its as big as my yari :lol:

Kimi.. i have deceided to agree to the car swap(Yaris for Yaris) you PM'ed me about :thumbsup:

Looks better every time i see it :)

Lookin good as always ... whats next?

overtime at work to pay for it all :lol: and a holiday for me and mark to

enjoy the tte trip was the yaris's holiday B)

Wow kim that cover looks excellent! nice price too! so i think i may have to take some of the borg bits down for "carboning"!

It looks pretty good now i reckon in the engine bay! But everyone who's intending to move there filter there, its a complete and utter mission but it looks good nows it done!

Yyvan, you can have my toolbox if you come pay the bills for it!! :eek:

Unfortunatly we only really service Mitsubishi's and subaru's really.

Chris

did this myself last nite strugling to get the Battery back far enough tho, and need to purchase a breather filter an old rag is on standby at the mo,

Wow kim that cover looks excellent! nice price too! so i think i may have to take some of the borg bits down for "carboning"!

It looks pretty good now i reckon in the engine bay! But everyone who's intending to move there filter there, its a complete and utter mission but it looks good nows it done!

Yyvan, you can have my toolbox if you come pay the bills for it!!  :eek:

Unfortunatly we only really service Mitsubishi's and subaru's really.

Chris

yeah chris that guy from cradley is a nice find,made good job of cutting and shaping it round edges too.He had sheets of carbon fibre in its rare state there.

gave us some cards with his details,he'll make anything.

Thanks again for all your hard work today :thumbsup:

did this myself last nite strugling to get the battery back far enough tho, and need to purchase a breather filter an old rag is on standby at the mo,

Lee its dangerous talking at our mini meets aint it,always end up doing something to your car :lol: thats how i ended up at TTE :D

and yeah chris had fun making everything fit too :o :lol:

Your car's looking really nice Kimi...ands it always a pleasure to look at that engine bay.Hopefully I'll see it in the flesh at JAE2005!

did this myself last nite strugling to get the battery back far enough tho, and need to purchase a breather filter an old rag is on standby at the mo,

What all is required to pull that off. I assume some serious fiddling with bracketry and hardware, but do the electricals actually make it there? Or some need lengthening?

Your car's looking really nice Kimi...ands it always a pleasure to look at that engine bay.Hopefully I'll see it in the flesh at JAE2005!

I agree - I cant wait to see your motor at JAE Kimi! :thumbsup:

You might have to have some Kleenex available, to wipe off all the drool! :D :D

Hi kimi

Looking good there. love what you have done so far. Does the apexi sound any better than the blitz? It's a good job that you have got a very helpful mechanic to hand ah ;) To keep up will all the engine mod's you are doing all the time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Why not shift the Battery into a nice carbon fibre box in the boot and free up some room :yes:

Or do i have to come to another Midlands meet and cost Steve 3k with my suggestion's :P :lol:

(p.s. pm me your number as i need a quick chat ;) )

What all is required to pull that off. I assume some serious fiddling with bracketry and hardware, but do the electricals actually make it there? Or some need lengthening?

Yes alot of brackets were made and when you turn the Battery the part the Battery sits on is too short for the Battery to sit on :unsure: thats where the

alloy battery tray came into it :lol: it has to be bolted to the body.

and yes the earth wires have to be moved and extended.

.....................................................................................................................

Hi kimi

Looking good there. love what you have done so far. Does the apexi sound any better than the blitz? It's a good job that you have got a very helpful mechanic to hand ah ;) To keep up will all the engine mod's you are doing all the time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

No jerry the Apexi dont sound better than the Blitz :crybaby: and as a matter of

interest there wasnt any dirt/dust particals at all inside the blitz pipework.

.....................................................................................................................

Why not shift the battery into a nice carbon fibre box in the boot and free up some room :yes:

Or do i have to come to another Midlands meet and cost Steve 3k with my suggestion's :P :lol:

(p.s. pm me your number as i need a quick chat ;) )

Ken that idea has been talked about but i go to cornwall alot and a yari boot aint

the biggest anyhow :o us girls take a little more stuff than you guys :lol:

and Mark says if you can give him that steves number he'll go get the money

off him :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links