Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Mod

CAMSHAFT

right i`ve being thinking long and hard on this and i said i`d ask yourselfs what ye think, as some of ye know i have a 1.0 yaris with mostly body mods, now i`ve saved up for a few euro and i need to spend it. so what do i spent it on

A: wide arch body kit

B: HKS Turbo

both have pro`s and con`s so what do ye think

"you cant pollish a !Removed!."

so your saying my yaris looks like a !Removed!, or all yaris look like turds. :cacker:

The Yaris is not a !Removed!, so Earpls phrase does not apply, however, if it were a Nova, then yes 'You cannot polish a !Removed!'.. (thought it was me who said that?.. :D )

Anyways.. Turbo.. Everytime. The wide arch would look great.. but still..

i know looks over power, i can`t make my mind up

what im saying is where's the point having it look the dogs when someone in a standard crappy VTR is just gonna ***** all over you?? you better them thinking ah its only a 1.0 and then giving them a good run for there money :D

To quote your signature.........

Mods:TTE front lower spoiler, TTE rear boot spoiler, TTE back box, TTE -30mm springs, T-Sport rear bumper, Toyota skirts, M3 Style mirrors, Lexus lights, 6 disc in dash, 15" OZ titans, K&N air filter. Next Mods?? save for a HKS Turbo

Don't change your mind now.. just cos you have the cash.D what you intended to do with the money in the 1st place

But what about a T-Sport what would you choose them earpl? Performance or looks?

Well, seeing he has a TS and is looking into fitting a supercharger, I think Chris is an all go no show type of person. I like the guy! :D

Yves.

the next mod is a new car preferably a modified jap import ..havent made my mind up yet which car it will be as I still have my yaris but ask me in five or six years time lol

the next mod is a new car preferably a modified jap import ..havent made my mind up yet which car it will be as I still have my yaris but ask me in five or six years time lol

<_< and this has what relivance to his question regarding a wide arch kit or a turbo???

I say go for a turbo mate, definetly different :thumbsup: youve already got it looking fairly nice by the sounds of things, get it shifting now and then carry on with some more styling if needed :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmmm still don`t know,

Not a big fan of bodykits (probably due to my age :( )

So go with the turbo im sure you will get more enjoyment out of it

Just imagine the grin on your face and the looks of astonishment on other people's and you just know it's got to be the turbo. :thumbsup::yes:

get a TS then tune that, a standard TS will be more reliable an cheper to run than a 1.0l turbo, ask yaris wrc he had a 1.0l turbo an now has a TS

He keeps disappearing for long periods of a time though, so try and catch him!

What turbo/supercharger did he use in his 1.0L and his TS???