Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Got It

jet

jetmobile.jpg

i love it! it's really !Removed! nippy such a little thing. i thought i broke something the first time i put the steering lock thingy on though, sat there for about 5 mins trying to figure out why the key wouldn't turn.

it's a shame i had to get an automatic, but the second driver can't drive manual :(

i'm thinking about getting black alloys, lowering it and a new exhaust.

any ideas how much that'll set me back roughly?

i'd probably be lowering it first, then doing the exhaust and then eventually the alloys. not even sure if i'd need the alloys, since the toyota ones are already there, but it'd be nice to have bigger wheels and i think a set of black rims would go quite nice with the white paint.

first thing to do is paint the mirrors white though!

I don’t think I have seen a White Yaris in the UK!

Some more pictures would be nice taken in daylight :thumbsup:

loverly car mate

many options for lowering and each with their own category of price, i went with a fairly simple option and just got springs, gmax, which lowered mine 40mm

some other springs to consider are TTE, 30mm drop

as for alloys yep theres some white ones on eBay at the moment

Check out www.envyperformance.co.uk , top blokes will sort you out with what u need :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Very nice

Shame about having to get an auto tho :(

I've seen a few white Yarii and they look really good IMO

Theres nowt wrong with an auto me dear! :D Well done on such a fab choice of motor - I commend you!

Can anyone see - is it me or are those the T-Spirit 8 spoke alloys on Jets car?

I believe Keeper Of The Gate has a white Yaris! :thumbsup:

More pics of your lovely car please! I wanna see what it looks like in daylight! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep.. nice car you got there.. deffinatley get the mirors painted. or even better a set of sporty ones added.

If your going to lower the car... i would wait tiill it was done before getting bigger wheels.. or better still get both jobs done at once :)

:thumbsup: Very nice

Shame about having to get an auto tho :(

What on earth does IMO mean???? :ffs:

In My Opinion

Nice car, would look well with black rims. Seen a few white yaris about here, and they are the only white cars i like much.

Good choice.

luv ur car, white really stands out, especially in summer! i recon white rims would look well nice to be honest. black would look like uve lost ur hubcaps on a set of steels (in my opinion anyway) :P

I believe Keeper Of The Gate has a white Yaris!  :thumbsup:

I doooo :D

Great looking car you have there jet... I would go for the white alloys! :thumbsup:

PS Welcome to TOC!

Nice 1 mate! Seen 1 white Yaris about here and looks not bad! White rims would look well good! :thumbsup:

sorry no pics yet :( was already pitch black out there when i got in.

it does have the 8 spoke alloys yes, does that mean that it's a t-spirit? what's a t-spirit?

(i really do know absolutly jack ***** all about cars)

pictures tomorrow!

Well I don't think it can be a T spirit because they are phase 2 (later facelifted version) and yours is a phase 1 like mine as far as I can see. The T spirit is the version with all the goodies on it, including colour keyed door mirrors.

Have a look at http://www.toyota.co.uk if you're curious. Go to 'Yaris' and then click on 'grades'.

Still a nice looking car you've got there. Looking forward to some daytime pics! Talking of photos, yours on your websites are awesome. Nice one, mate! :thumbsup:

But they are harder to keep clean than ours Blue, thats the only drawback ;)

Had a white car before my CDX and it started to go grey, even with major buffing at every possible occasion! That's Vauxhalls for ya though...

However, you now own a great car jet with all the usual toyota build quality and reliability, so congratulations and enjoy your modding!!! (and enjoy TOC too i guess :yes: )

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

don't know why but those pictures all look a little off to me.

had a go at trying to unscrew the aerial earlier, it didn't seem to want to budge, i didn't twist it any harder in fear of it breaking. should it just screw right off?

i have no idea why it came with alloys from a different, but i'm not complaining :)

found a place not too far from my house that does hand car wash for £1! shouldn't be too hard to keep it clean i hope.

what under bonnet mods would you recomend? if any.

An oil cap and radiator cap would look good and give you a little bit of 'bling' under the bonnet!

See Envy (link up the top) 'cos they sell them! :thumbsup:

At least we can see your car now! Looking good. Yes, your aerial does screw off. Maybe it's just stiff as I doubt if it's been removed since it was first screwed in place! Try a little WD40 where the aerial goes into the roof mount.