Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Break Light Decal

Kev Mc

can u buy handbooks from Mr T or will I have 2 go thru my life (well, till I get another car) not knowin how 2 change a bulb?

If you are really lucky and bought it from a proper Toyota dealer, they will order you one free of charge! They did for chriscanavan and myself anyway, because it should by rights come with a manual...

And don't stand for the old classic "Its a Used Car, what do you expect" line!

I'm not really lucky, bought it from an auction, looks like the last owner part-exed it 4 a ford coz they put it thru its MOT right b4 the auction, how much am I lookin @ 2 buy 1? Is it useful?

There's quite often one on eBay... infact... there is now! Looky here!

It would be pretty useful!

Oh, and in response to Yaris-Nut.... i lost the TTE Badge some time ago... it fell off... don't know where or exactly when... but i wouldn't mind a new one!

Also, the picture isn't very good... crap camera and the lense flared too easily... and the decal would be better with some anti-glare amterial on it as you gotta be pretty close to see it at night... but's ok!

Easy peasy to stick it on....

Open your boot, and grab the black bit nearest the glass... then just gradually pull it... increasing force until it pops off.

Then there is a single bolt on the right had side which you need to undo, then the whole light fitting clips off.

Then you can stick the decal on and whilst you're there, put some black tape over the edges, as light seeps through as it's a tad small (see pic which i took before modding mine!)

The bolt it back on, and clip the black plastic back (be careful doing this... it can be tricky as it has to be whacked on to get it on fully)

There are instructions for it in you handbook as it tells you how to change your bulb!

17f_Yaris_Brake_light.JPG

Just put it on in my dinner hour,gr8 advice, thats exactly how I did it, nice 1, didnt do the best job with it 2 b honest, not the smoothest & its slightly 2 1 side so I might have 2 buy another 1. I put it on, got sum1 from the office 2 put the break on................. nothin, the light doesnt work, doubt it has since I bought it, just my luck that!! :angry:

I put it on, got sum1 from the office 2 put the break on................. nothin, the light doesnt work,

:lol::lol::lol:

I've had mine for a few weeks and I haven't been stopped by the police. I think they are cool. Good thing is I haven't seen any others in the North-East. :thumbsup:

I've had mine for a few weeks and I haven't been stopped by the police.  I think they are cool.  Good thing is I haven't seen any others in the North-East.  :thumbsup:

where bouts can you get them from? :bookworm:

I've had mine for a few weeks and I haven't been stopped by the police.  I think they are cool.  Good thing is I haven't seen any others in the North-East.  :thumbsup:

where bouts can you get them from? :bookworm:

Look @ the 1st post, theres a link on it 2 1 on eBay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links