Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold Yaris Found In Wrexham

M3K

I'd tell the stupid c*nt that they've ruined a nice car and they are the worlds biggest tw*t for doing it. They need sh*t shoveling all over them as thats what they've done to the poor little Yaris. Then i'd tell them to f*ck off. (in the nicest way possible of course!)

Well... i personally hate bodykits as im sure most of you know...

Steady on old chap, that’s a bit harsh.

I’m taking a leaf out of JJ’s book... each to their own :thumbsup:

Ahhh .. finally found it... I was sure i saw that car before and i've just remembered. It is featured on a site which fits water injection systems into cars.

Clicky

In my opinion thats an example of the perfect was to ruin a nice car. Extremely lacking in taste ... but oh well .. at least mine doesnt look like that! :lol:

Ahhh .. finally found it... I was sure i saw that car before and i've just remembered. It is featured on a site which fits water injection systems into cars.

Clicky

In my opinion thats an example of the perfect was to ruin a nice car. Extremely lacking in taste ... but oh well .. at least mine doesnt look like that! :lol:

from the clicky.......

You will not see a Yaris in the UK as mad as this. Fitted with our Invo Water Vapour Jet system. Was fitted and supplied by Storm Motor Sports in Bradford. Call Ash and speak to him regarding this product on 01274 224555.

This car Belongs to Dr Prague in Hull.... Mad Yaris!!! The Toyota main dealer was baffled when he saw under the bonnet but loved the performance gains.

I hope i never fall ill in hull..... the guy who owns it is a doctor!! :eek:

its one of the worst yaris' or even the worst yaris about. i would rather be blind than drive that

Whats all that water vapour jet stuff?? Does it shoot out of those back bull bars or something? :!Removed!:

Feel ashamed to be in the same country as that (If its in wrexham not hull! :D )

Matt

Steady on old chap, that’s a bit harsh.

I’m taking a leaf out of JJ’s book... each to their own  :thumbsup:

Yeah, each to their own... but this is an exception. Friggin' horrible.

Such l*ng**ge!  :o

Had a bad day, Seveer?  :lol:

Just finished a very stressful night at work! Could you tell??!! :D

Yeah, sorry for the language too!

Kids... don't copy me, it's very bad and not polite and not clever! So un-couth in this refined society.

The person that owns that needs to be shot!

iv never seen such a nasty yaris,could you fit any more spoilers/lights on it??

CB :eek:

Alright guys

just been reading thro the rest of the thread, i actually didnt know the car had a website.

would have replied last night, but decided to go out on the town and live my remaining months as a student

wow i hope that doctor dont do plastic surgery :blink:

can you image what he'd do to you :shutit: :lol:

Well.... :unsure: there is 'each to their own' and 'oh my god' :ph34r:

I personally dont like this poor little Yaris one bit...

There are items on it that would have looked good by themselves... or with one or two other things... but it is just too much... too busy... its like every single thing they could find has been done...

I do personally think it looks ugly...and yes, it needs a wash :P

It's one car i'd be happy to put through a petrol station car wash... hopefully more than the aerial will be ripped off!! :lol:

It's one car i'd be happy to put through a petrol station car wash... hopefully more than the aerial will be ripped off!!  :lol:

It's one car I'd be happy to put though a petrol station's.... pumps!

Deserves blowing up. There are a lot of modded cars around Wrexham, some good some chav but this hails from... Hull?

It's one car i'd be happy to put through a petrol station car wash... hopefully more than the aerial will be ripped off!!  :lol:

It's one car I'd be happy to put though a petrol station's.... pumps!

Deserves blowing up. There are a lot of modded cars around Wrexham, some good some chav but this hails from... Hull?

i live in hull and iv not seen it ... phew

Count yourself lucky, if you think you see it coming. Close your eyes and count to 10 (not recommended when driving)

i live in hull and iv not seen it ... phew

Maybe the good people of Hull ran it out or town. :thumbsup: