Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

**urgent - Grundig -> Yaris

Jam

I am fitting a Grundig SCD 3490 RDS to a 2001 Yaris. Its not mine.

The fitting seems easy enough after reading the how to's. What concerns me is the wiring. Could any of you lads point me in the right direction as to which connectors or any re wiring needed?

Jamie1903@hotmail.com

either reply..pm..or email me. this is quite urgent.

cheers folks Jam

Yeh i read all of them....i know where the search button is! ;)

What i need to know is....will the ISO fit into a grundig? Theoretically it should?

WILL IT? :S

How in the name of frig are we supposed to know if some grundig thing is going to fit in your car??

It's your car, and your equipment... nobody else has access to it, they can't see it and they can't tell you whether it will or not. But, if it's a fairly new unit and it's of standard size, then it's most likely that it will fir... best way to find out though is to have a go!

How in the name of frig are we supposed to know if some grundig thing is going to fit in your car??

It's your car, and your equipment... nobody else has access to it, they can't see it and they can't tell you whether it will or not. But, if it's a fairly new unit and it's of standard size, then it's most likely that it will fir... best way to find out though is to have a go!

you really did have a bad day at work yesterday didnt u :P .

to Jam : did your head unit come with an adpater to plug into somethin. if so all u need is the wireling loom. this will change the fitting on the original loom to fit the toyota one ;)

Jam

Any chance you can take a photo of the connector on the end of the Grundig's wiring loom (not the end that goes into the Grundig!!!) and post a link to it on here?

That way we can tell you what you need B) (Though i would have thought the toyota stock radio was better to be honest!)

!Removed! on lads i said it wasnt mine. Im doing a homer. Yeh its a fairly new Head Unit but im trying to get as much info as i can before i start. She is going to Halfords to check out the connectors for the Toyota to see if it fits onto her grundig..just thought you helpful bunch might be able to tell me.

Oh and the dude that was having a pop about "how are we meant to know"....you DO own a Yaris dont you? Hence why you might know what i need. And the Question wasnt added DIRECTLY at you so if you didnt know you didnt have to comment and should have left it to someone who did know.

Also i have been trying to get pics of the rear of the head unit but its a girl (Useless)

Cheers to all who tried their best to help me! ;)

Also i have been trying to get pics of the rear of the head unit but its a girl (Useless)

:lol: ..

Get the unit and take it into Halfrauds, the Toyota ISO lead should plug into it :thumbsup:

yeh mate i told her to do that anyway. Pot luck trying on here....coz i mean who in their right mind buys a !Removed! GRUNDIG! lol

Not all us girls are useless :boxing::boxing:

lets just hope the other SoTOC dont read this :shutit:

whats a SoTOC if u dont mind me asking?

sisters of toyota owners club :group-cuddles:

its all the girls :thumbsup:

kimi :wub:

even got our own web site :P

yeh mate i told her to do that anyway. Pot luck trying on here....coz i mean who in their right mind buys a !Removed! GRUNDIG! lol

Nobody with an ounce of sanity. Grundig = one of the brands vauxhall use for their bottom spec stock radios... i rest my case.

Worst thing is i've just seen a price for £184.97 for it on the net. :arrgg-matey:

What a relief! it didnt fit! lol

She is gonna buy a decent one 2moro and ill fit that in for her..think she is going for a sony beast! :ph34r:

Oh and the dude that was having a pop about "how are we meant to know"....you DO own a Yaris dont you? Hence why you might know what i need. And the Question wasnt added DIRECTLY at you so if you didnt know you didnt have to comment and should have left it to someone who did know.

Really sorry about that dude... kind of having a bad day! But that was still no excuse for the way i responded to your query. Very many apologies and i hope you get it sorted soon.

Seveer

No problem mate! Takes a big man to apologise...ACCEPTED!

Anyway i got the new Sony Explod CD player fitted to the girls car...sorted. looks and sounds sweet..easy money!

Anyway i got the new Sony Explod CD player fitted to the girls car...sorted. looks and sounds sweet..easy money!

Well, biased as i am towards Sony... Your mate made a good choice! Hope the Grundig has found a new home in your wheelie bin!

:hokus-pokus:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links