Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are All Imports G-limited

ghecko

I have managed to get a quote on a G-Limited Jap import only £100 more than the UK quote - the trouble is lots of ads are down as MR2 GT imports - does that mean they are G-Limited or another name.

All imports are G-Limited (apart from Turbo's) Some people with UK cars advertise as MR2 GT as well as MR2 GTi

Rash.

All imports are G-Limited (apart from Turbo's) Some people with UK cars advertise as MR2 GT as well as MR2 GTi

Rash.

Should they all say G-Limited on the back ?

yes unless its been debadged, lots of ways to check but the bests to look on the v5 and see if its imported.

theres also the G model which has the less powerful fe engine but i think its only rev 1s

The G-limited is an import .. the G was the poo version that was only arround at the very begining.

The G-Limited is like a UK Gti-16, but has aircon as std, and no sunroof (tin top). Both can be t-bars ..

• 10 years later...

i have a 1992 G-LIMITED which we know there is a tendency to frown on compared with UK spec. cars but i have noticed at show lately that the former is becoming the more desirable to the younger end due to its better spec, or is it me