Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultimate

Chappers

So.. How many?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. So.. How many?

• Don't care

lol i wish i had the guts to do that to someone :lol:

I get it from my dad... he's thrown his mother out, my mum out, me and brother out (frequently) and he threw the father-in-law out! That one was class! Suppose that's where i get the 'throw out' thing from. In all cases it was because of whinging at the driver or causing distractions... the girl i threw out was whinging big style.... so she ate pavement!

My last 5 door car I had I used the rear doors twice in 4 years!

They eventually started to rust as it’s another water trap. So now I buy 3 door cars.

I’m not bothered about getting in the back or how little room there is as I always sit in the front and drive  :thumbsup:

If any passenger stars to moan about lack of space, they can always get the bus, in fact I will give them a lift to the nearest bus stop!

My car, my money, my choice.

I hate giving people lifts in the back; they show no respect, dirty boot marks, twisted seat belts, crumbs on seats.

The Yaris is great as I slide the seat all the way forward so there’s no leg room so if anyone asks all I have to do is point and say

“You need to be a double amputee to get in the back of my car!”

Selfish? Yes! And I don’t care!

:)

100% my opinion too - I only have people in the back when totally necessary and use the seat as a good-sized luggage shelf...

:thumbsup:

A

I want a sticker on my back window:

“Just say NO to passengers” :D

I’d love an MR2 but I don’t think my joints could put up with getting down that low!

My Mum actually said to me the other day when I visited her

"You car is spotless - are you ill?" (I'm notoriously messy btw!)

I said "Nope, just not had any passengers mess it up yet!" :thumbsup:

yep i prefer 3 doors. i never sit in the back of mine. so dont car wot other people think. i agree with it look more sportier

i DO sit in the back of yours though Chris! (to be honest its not that bad, the only thing is how the front seats go back - or rather don't - when someone gets in the back)

Anyway, i have a 5 door, sometimes i would prefer a 3 but theres certain things i like about mine...

1) The doors are shorter - easier to handle in winds and easier to get out of on a packed car park!

2) The pillar between the 2 doors is further forward - easy to see when joining the motorway (Not sure Danny would agree though - LOL sorry about that mate!!!)

3) Don't have to mess around re-adjusting the seats when i get someone in the back (not that i have people in the back most of the time)

All in all, i'm really not fussed, both have their pro's and cons really! You can't beat a 3 for having the sporty edge though ;)

3) Don't have to mess around re-adjusting the seats when i get someone in the back (not that i have people in the back most of the time)

Id let em in the passenger side only! No-one messes with my driving position.

Id let em in the passenger side only! No-one messes with my driving position.

Yup thats what I do too! If anyone gets in then they get in the passenger side no matter what :thumbsup:

To be fair, if i wanted to use my car as a bus, i'd get a verso or a land cruiser ;) ! I don't have any kids, i don't do shopping and i don't transport garden waste / trees in my car - that is the law according to Rob

I don't mind having a 5 door, but to be honest out of all the Yarii i saw that i could afford, i liked the CDX the best - and its a hell of a lot better than some of the cars ive had... Vaux :censor: says it all really!

*nods... I heartily agree... ;)

to be honest I dont think that it makes a difference as far as the yaris is concerned... cause both 3 dr and 5 dr versions look great :D

I had 5 dr imposed upon me by parents when i first started driving... they pulled the 'safer' card... and considering that I drove myself, and at least two of my mates to school everyday i thought fair enuff...

Plus then there is always the whole 'lady like getting out of back' thingy.... LOL... not that I have -ever- ridden in the back of my Yaris :P but other women have :P....

Yaz is a very sociable little car, she loves having people to drive around.

Given the choice... for ease.. I would prolly have another 5 dr....

But im getting a 2 seater (I will damnit!!!... I will!) so what do I care :P

The 'Yaris' is a good car... no matter what spec... nor styling... and its the 'Yaris' as a whole we all love ;)

The 'Yaris' is a good car... no matter what spec... nor styling... and its the 'Yaris' as a whole we all love ;)

Amen to that! :thumbsup: