Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Re-mapping?

mikeplumb

• 3 years later...
which will maybe increase 5 or so bhp, and send my insurance through the roof!

Think I'll leave it standard

You will get more then 5bhp from a CAI induction and a full exhaust with de-cat .. mine was 191.4 bhp on the dyno before i had a custom exhaust fitted less bends with de-cat and bigger pipe and a Injen CAI and a apexi neo. results after was 212.6 bhp BUT apexi neo i found out does not work after you turned the car on and off a few times the celica ECU just overrides it soo

I just ordered Apexi power FC and Apexi Datalogit with TRD manifold and fidanza flywheel and trd clutch .. the Apexi power c is a complete ECU replacement and you can tune every part of your engine from a laptop in your car. there around 450pound and 100 pound for the datalogit

my aim is for about 225bhp-230bhp

so far i spent

Custom Exhaust with de-cat = £500

Injen CAI = £180

Apexi neo = £250 Sold for £200

Dyno tuning = £90

Apexi power FC £450

Apexi Datalogit £100

Trd manifold £480

Fidanza flywheel £120

Trd clutch £ 190

Total £2160

so if i get it to 230bhp work out about sumit like £54 - 1bhp LOL

Also big gain with power FC is i can drop the lift down from 5,700rpm - 5,100rpm and move the rev limit from 8,600 - 9,200 then again i gain 1000rpm in LIFT :-)

i hope that gives you some sort of IDEA

and why would u want to tell the insurance keep all the old parts if you crash then lets hope it aint that bad and put the old parts back on before they pick the car up :-)

• 11 years later...

ubik Toyota!! They're stupid and nothing compare to Honda's (locking there ecu) wtf!!!! I hate working on toyota celica gota take so much parts off just to get to what needs to be repair. Also all engine that are old they stop making parts for it seriously removed (Mod edit: swearing removed) why? Do they not understand that people still drive their older models and would like to make it go faster. They're idiots!!!! Honda Acura still making parts for their older models while making parts for their new models. I own a 1989 toyota celica st 2.0Liter version ST engine is the 1 of all 3series engine took me 3 days to find performance headers for it ubik. Cant (Mod edit: swearing removed) tune the oem ecu sooooooooo !Removed! retarded!!!    

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links