Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics!

Yaris-Nut

Hey guys! Here are a few pics of my car after installing my brand spanking new TTE front spoiler and painted wing mirrors!

Here's my car before the mod.

DSC00856s.JPG

Here's my car after!

DSC00864s.JPG

And here's another one! :lol:

DSC00859s.JPG

What do you think? .. Personally i love it .. but thats probably cos it took me a lot of hard work and frustration fitting it! :lol:

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Beware of high curbs :) (or reverse into parking spaces)

Colour coded mirrors looks spot on! TTE front skirt looks nice, but it's not really my choice! Still, it's starting to take shape! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive comments guys! The pictures are a bit dark, but it really stands out in daylight now. :D

As for side skirts, i'm wanting to get some t-sport ones really. I spoke to Mr T last week and asked how much they were and they said £170. But i have a strange feeling that they didnt know which ones i were asking for and gave me the price for the normal Yaris ones. So anyway .. either t-sport ones or veilside ones! :drool::lol:

Beware of high curbs :)  (or reverse into parking spaces)

Yeah i am well aware of high curbs unfortunatley, as i managed to rub my normal front skirt on some back when i first had the car. So i have been looking to change them and happy that i have! :thumbsup:

Looks sweet mate! The mirrors look well good aswell! I think lowering springs should be your next purchase! :thumbsup:

looking nice there... gd job :thumbsup: i love them TTE front bumpers... i was gonna get them as well, but i might be getting the veilside kit, haven't really decided yet... is that also a t-sport headlight there?

Ray :thumbsup:

lookin nice ive laways liked that skirt, nearly put one on my last yaris

now jus move that RS Badge up and right abit and it will look spot on,

... is that also a t-sport headlight there?

No unfortunatley not .. i asked my friend to pick me some up in HK as they are alot cheaper over there, but he had too much luggage so couldnt get me some. Would look spot on if i had the headlight now though! :thumbsup:

now jus move that RS badge up and right abit and it will look spot on,

lol .. to be honest with ya, i've always found that Badge to be in a strange position, but i've never moved it as this is how it came. Maybe thats the next thing i should do eh!? :lol:

Thx again for the positive comments guys! :thumbsup:

Hey looking sweet my friend!

if your after the t sport skirts i think miss t sport is selling hers!

correct me if im wrong!

CB :thumbsup:

Verrrrrrrrry nice - I really like the Front Spoiler..can I ask how much it was?

I got it for £50 thats including delivery from some toyota dealership in Kent. It turns outs they had excess stock so were selling them for cheap. I believe they cost £100 from your local Mr T normally, so i got a bargain.

yeah check dannyb's car out he's got an RS badge on and in the correct posistion

Cheers for that ... i'll be sorting it out soon! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links