Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Metallic Thunder Grey

T V O R

Has anyone managed to purchase any metallic Thunder Grey touch up paint?

Been to several car stores and it seems rarer than a pair of dentures for a chicken.

I have a small stone chip on the bumper (plastic part) and wanted to fill it in.

Any Grey YTS owners with any suggestions?

Has anyone managed to purchase any metallic Thunder Grey touch up paint?

Been to several car stores and it seems rarer than a pair of dentures for a chicken.

I have a small stone chip on the bumper (plastic part) and wanted to fill it in.

Any Grey YTS owners with any suggestions?

did u not get that little pot of paint when u bought the car?

yea the dealer usualy gives them out

i got 1 with both my yaris, brighton dealer gave a smaler one than eastbourne mind u, but sill query the dealer u should be able to get some from them!!

Serious answer ( believe it or not ).

Halfords can mix up touch up paint with startling accuracy. Tell them the paint code and they'll match it. There's a guy in the Sera group whose car is the same colour as mine. This colour is a !Removed! to match up ( and was never used on UK cars as far as I know, but Halfords sorted him out with a perfect match touch up kit.

Certainly worth trying/

Rich

Halfords can mix up touch up paint with startling accuracy. Tell them the paint code and they'll match it.

Good point :thumbsup:

Halfords are good for something then.....  :D  :thumbsup:

I myself went into Halfords today and bought stuff! But it was all Autoglym cleaning products! :thumbsup:

I'm gettin ready for the summer! :D

Or you could just order it from your Toyota dealer like I did. OK, differnt colour but they do sell touch up paint. Took them a day or two to get it, that's all.

yeah got mine from Halfords. they mix it up for you while u wait now rather than havin to order it. but i think this is only available with the stores that have the orange and blue sign. not sure tho. but i got a massive paint pot and its a perfect match ;)