Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Washed Mine Aswell!

Ryan1985

Well washed my car today aswell and took some picture's, have a gander! :thumbsup:

New painted rear bumper!

gallery_6112_49_1107711408.jpg

The back now!

gallery_6112_49_1107710903.jpg

One for the Scottish members!

gallery_6112_49_1107711117.jpg

And the front!

gallery_6112_49_1107711045.jpg

And comments positive or negative welcomed! :D

AH, much better with the colour coded bumpers! :D Did it rain after you'd cleaned it? :lol:

lmao..

by the looks of it.. i dont think he used a shammy cloth like a sensible chap would.. :P

Looking clean though laddo... coem rounf and sort my car out now!.. you can join Moffomo who has already started... :lol:

Very nice mate, lovin the colour coding!!! ;)

I agree.. looks a different car now that the bumper iscolour coded.. looks like a good job too :thumbsup:

One for the Scottish members! ???

I don't get it :(

looks alot better with the bumpers coded.

you cant beat a shiny black car :D :P

One for the Scottish members! ???

I don't get it :(

That should be for the Scottish members who have seen it! Used to have a big rusty dent there!

No it didn't rain :P . I actually bought a chamois yesterday but it was freezing so I never bothered! :thumbsup:

I would get the Rota's mate but £300 is all I can afford tbh! :(

WOW! I love those new colour coded bumpers - are they brand new bumpers or have you just painted the old ones?

Whatever you've done - they look ace! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW! I love those new colour coded bumpers - are they brand new bumpers or have you just painted the old ones?

Painted the old 1's, the guy done a triffic job though apart from the front bumper has 2 wee scratches on it, the handles were missed (prepped but not sprayed so look matt black) and the rear bumper has overspray! My mum's taking it back in though and it should all be sorted this week for no extra charge! :D

But the job of spraying the doors and fixing all my dents is absolutely amazing! Exact colour match aswell! :D

A fine looking car there mate, the black bumpers make it look more like mine ;)

I didn't wash mine today as snow was forecast, but it still hasn't materialised :(

Take care,

A

Was that just a hose, sponge, rinse off job? It looks pretty damn clean for a black car!

Im a fan of presure washers, fun and you can scare ppl with it! Looks nice! The bumper rocks! (Well for a standard but colour coded bumber it rocks anyway)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links