Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve!

Ryan1985

how random is this place!

start off with a pat on the back for the new advert

end up with whats easiest to liberate from a church

On the bit at the beginning where the html script scrolls down the screen, does it really say 'Kill your Parents' or am I seeing things?

Thanks for the nice comments people.

The animation didn't take that long to do, once I'd decided which way to go with it... it was just finding time to do it!

Sorry it did take so long Steve from the time we first discussed it to actually receiving it!

I also feel that the flashing can be quite annoying... and I'm completely open to suggestions if people run it first by Steve.

I like criticism... as long as it's constructive.

At the end of the day, I'm happy to do work for the club if it will help the site keep going.

People really do need to go Gold... it's not a lot of money, and the benefits are great. Like everyone says... you get your money back pretty much within your first few purchases.

Anyway... thanks once again for the comments.

:thumbsup:

Is that Jesus' car in it?

I also feel that the flashing can be quite annoying... and I'm completely open to suggestions if people run it first by Steve.

I like criticism... as long as it's constructive.

Just for the record - I think it's fantastic. The flashing adds to it's effect. Top Job. :thumbsup:

Is this something you do for a living?? or is it just a hobby. ( the graphics........not the flashing ! )

Rich

:lol:

My job is a SAP System Administrator... but my company thought it would be a good idea if I helped support their web site... so I taught myself web design... graphics design... Flash... etc... and then the company decided I could redo all their Intranet and Internet sites... on top of my day to day work!

I don't use Flash so much with my company work... it's mainly self interest. I try to keep my hand in with a bit of everything. You never know when it comes in useful!