Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Bought A Sound System :-d

mrrandom

Well 6x9's are the preserve of the saxo brigade in my eyes.

The parts seem cheap & chearful .. just dont expect too much ..

soooooo buying what i did is pointless? all i got is the standard sound system + 2 cheap as kenwood speaker sin the back parcel shelf (the small ones) so ur telling me a sub and 6x9's will make NO difference at all? doesnt seem to make much sense to me.

It will make a differance .. but it's all about what you are going for ..

Personnaly I'd rather have a few quality bits over a full install at the same price.

Like the others have said... I would not have waisted the little money I had on cr@p. Sory to be blunt.

The H/U you went for is also not CD-Changer compatible (which is what I thought you wanted).

Personally I would have left the audio side of things well alone until there was a decent budget available.

act. the headunit IS compatabnle. made the purchase over the phone and made sure it was compatable cause it was the one they recommeded within my budget for all da requirments i need.

end of the day i dont want a thumpin sound system, jst sumit with a bit more bass and crisper sound, this is what i will get.

act. the headunit IS compatabnle. made the purchase over the phone and made sure it was compatable

Sorry dude it's not compatible. They lied to you if they said it was. It's front load CD only. There is no Changer Control on the front panel let alone Changer control connector output on the back of the unit.

If you don't believe me then go to Pioneers website and check it out for yourself:

Pioneer DEH1700R

Barry I install stereo's as a second job and we have the DEH1700R in stock. I'll double check for you and post back later. But it sounds like they ripped you a new one mate :yes:

barry the barry

No need for that knightrider... :(

Comments of an inflammatory or antagonistic nature have a tendency to cause bad feeling.

I’ve noticed a few back hand comments recently from you, some directed to me as well.

Not sure why though...

:!Removed!:

Is it just my warped sense of fun or do i detect a hint of irony in the manufacturers name with the Speakers etc?....... Crash!!? :lol:

Hope your not tempting fate Barry. :thumbsup:

ok, is it possible to wire thedisk changer into the amp?? :-/ if not to hell with the changer, dad can av it lol.

well act... at the mo iv got the disk changer wired into the standard headunit..... i dont think it was compatable but toyota still got round it, im sure there is sum way round it

barry its your money , your decision,why do come on here asking what people think , if your onto a bashing everytime you do ????

just buy things install them and be happy in your own world. :thumbsup: